Chapter 1- Background Info

My life is going amazingly right now! Exactly 6 months ago today I moved in with my best friend Patsy, her brother JJ and his best friends Vikk, Josh and Simon. I feel like I've known them way longer than 6 months the only one who's been there my whole life is Patsy. We met in Primary School through singing, Patsy had a passion about singing and still has that but I went on to develop more of a passion for dance! I made it as Scotland's 2 time champion for hip hop solo and team well that was all before the accident that tore my world apart. I only remember some of it but what I do remember still haunts me to this day..

It was a cold and icy February afternoon and me, my mum, dad and twin Rachael were on our way back from the UDO world qualifiers in the Emirates in Glasgow. We were all in such a great mood as I had just became the top qualifier in both team and individual for my division which meant I was going to worlds!! Closer by The Chainsmokers was blasting through the radio as we drove along a small country road having no clue what was about to happen. My Dad started to loose control of the car which then rapidly spun out of control fast I may have been 21 at the time but I was petrified. The car then went flying off of a sharp turn and started tumbling and rolling, after the first impact with the ground I managed to get my seat belt off and the door on my side went flying off causing me to go flying out the car. I hit the ground with a lot of force and started becoming extremely dizzy and tired. I couldn't see anything my vision was blurred and all I could hear was the car crashing a few more times off the ground before finally stopping. Leaving a deafening silence..

The next thing I remember was being wheeled to an ambulance in a stretcher and my vision slowly came back to me. I was horrified at what I seen the car was lying on the grass crushed and bashed I looked around frantically looking for my Mum, Dad and sister and what I saw next finished me. I saw 3 bodies lying on the side of the road in black body bags, I felt my whole world crash around me everything was going so slow and I started screaming 'MUM! DAD! RACHAEL! NOO! NOO IT CAN'T BE!' I looked at the paramedic beside me on the verge of tears she was trying to calm me i was hoping she would say they were okay praying it was a dream and I'd wake up but she looked at me softly and put her head down I just knew I broke into tears in the ambulance, a day that was supposed to be one of the best days of my life just turned into the worst. I lost my parents and sister.

After their funerals I spoke to Patsy and she suggested I moved down to England with her and JJ when they moved into their new house with his friends and thats where I am now 6 and a half months on I feel like my life is finally back on track, I've never stopped thinking about the if's and buts of that day and the one thing nobody knows not even Patsy is that I blame myself for the accident. I've never spoke to Simon, JJ or Vikk about the accident they only know I lost my parents and sister nothing more nothing less I do one day want to tell them but I can't bring myself to do it not yet anyway.

Moving in was the greatest thing for me the boys got me started on YouTube, I started doing gaming videos along with the odd football one and once a week I would do a dance routine that my fans wanted to see where they chose the song and style. I had quite big fan base because they seen me feature in some of The Sidemen videos. I was so grateful for everything they done for me since day 1, I honestly felt so happy with life but I knew that could all change at any moment..

|A.N Hi guys this is my first ever Sidemen Fanfiction sorry if there are any mistakes please tell me and I'll try fix them. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will try and upload weekly for this story but I am currently at school and sometimes I get a lot of work and might find it hard to do so. Anyway I'll hopefully have another chapter up soon :) - Jodie|