Date Night

Recap:"Alona I've been meaning to ask you something,will you go on a a date with me". He asked.
I nodded yes.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I can't believe I said yes to Ryder. I'm so excited*cue scream*.

"Wait but I thought you said that Ryder was a f boy" my conscience said.

Whatever I thought tomorrow is my big date with Ryder I can't wait. I went to my closet and out on my night clothes.

------------------------------------------------------
(Morning)

I woke up with the sun beaming through the window. And layed In my bed then remembered what today is.

I tumbled out of bed then went to the bathroom to do my business.
As I was doing my hair I heard laughter. Not any laughter but panda's laughter.

I ran out of the room and slid down the stairs. And their stood my panda. I went up and hugged him. I'm so glad he's back here.
I wonder where Ryder is?

Speaking of the devil himself was walking down the steps. Each step he took he directly looked at me. My heart started to race and I started to shake. Wait why am I nervous about him.

"Hello alona how was your night". Ryder asked me. "G-Good w-What about y-you". I asked nervously. Why does he make me feel like like this when I talk.

I sat quietly at the stool eating my lucky charms. Ryder stared at me intentionally. I kept looking up just to see his dark eyes. I looked down and blushed. I heard him chuckle.

Next thing I know he swooped me up in his lap. I looked at him shocked. "I'm picking you up at 7:00pm wear something classy". He said.

I called Chantel to help me with my outfit. She came over as soon as possible. "Okay girlie we have to make you look so good that Ryder has to beg just to be touched by you". She did my make up and hair first. Putting it into tight curls. And put an smokie eye color on me.

Then I had slipped my dress on and my high heels. She touched up my dress and opened the door for me.

I slowly walked down the stairs and saw Ryder on his phone. I coughed slightly and he looked up. His eyes went huge. I chuckled.

"Y-you l-look g-good are you ready". He asked me nervously. I nodded and he led me out the door. We walked to his car quietly. He opened the door for me.

As we was riding to wherever he was taking me I heard my song come on. Tink-Treat me like somebody. *cue song*.

Ryder smiled as I singed. What can I say I get in my feelings when I hear this song.

He stopped the car and all I saw was a park. He opened the door for me and led me to the grass.

He clapped his hands and lights came on. I gasped,It was beautiful. Their was an ochresta and roses and last but not least a picnic basket with blankets with a tent.

"Do you like it". He asked me still nervous. "Yes oh my gosh it's so beautiful". I said still shocked.

We sat down and ate. Both of us was full when we was done eating.
"Lets get some sleep". He said.
I nodded. I got up but then thought to myself.

"Ryder u didn't bring changing clothes". I told him. He pulled out a bag full of clothes. I smiled and went his car to change.

I went back to the tent and laid down. "Alona" Ryder said. I hummed in response,sleepy. "I love you". He said. I nodded. He rapped his arms around me and I fell into a deep slumber.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING *CEW DUCKING AS A SHOE CAME FLYING MY WAY*. SCHOOL HAS STARTED BUT I WILL BE POSTING MORE CHAPTERS IN CHTISTMAS. HOPEFULLY IN THANSGIVING TOO.  

-------------------💯💯💯------_____________

DID RYDER DROP THE L BOMB ON ALONA!?😱

Plz vote and share with friends