The Moron

Zendaya as alona everyone body.

Alona p.o.v

"Alona get your lazy butt up and get me some beer". My dad yelled in my ear.

I groaned out loud and rolled over on my side. I felt a sting on my cheek. He slapped me, i whimpered and got dress.

I looked over at my alarm it glared at me with the time 3:00 am. Ughh, i slipped on my boots and walked out.

I was walking out the drug store and i heard a yell in the alley. Now any other person would run,but i ranned in the alley to see what happened.

I hid behind a dumpster and watched.

"Where's my money alzino". The mysterious man said. "I need more time i only have half of it". The man against the wall said.

"You can't have more time. I gave you a month". The man said that was holding him. "Plea-". The man was cut off with a bang.

Omg i just witnessed a murder. I scooted out the alley and bumped into a wall.

I looked up and i saw legs on the wall. Uh oh im in trouble now.

"Boss we have a guess here". The man said behind me. He picked me up.

The man that had murdered the victim walked over to me.

When he stepped in front of the light he looked at me. Holy mother of cow, was he smoking.

I looked down and blushed. I heard him chuckle and it mad me blush harder.

I felt him lift my chin up. "Dont hide from me cupcake". He said.
"What's your name cupcake". He said.

"Alona jones what bout you". I whispered. "Ryder". He said to Me.

"Well alona it's very nice to meet you cupcake. You'll be living with me for a while". Ryder said huskily. I looked at him crazy, then remembered my dad is waiting for me to come back. "Im sorry I have to go home". I told him. " ill take you its not save at this time of night". he told me.

They took me to my house to get my stuff. I was scared my dad would get mad at me.

As soon as i walked through the door i felt a sting on my cheek.
"Why did you take so long you little whore". My dad spat at me with venom.

He began punching and kicking me in my stomach and back.
I tasted my salty blood in my mouth.

I felt someone pick me up and i smelt pepper mint breath. It had to be the one and only ryder.

"Why would you beat your own daughter you sick bastard". Ryder boomed at my dad.

"Kill him now".ryder yelled madly,I whimpered.
He looked down at me and his face grew soft. " I don't wanna come I wanna stay here". I told him. he showed his head and poked me with something. I felt really sleepy.

After they killed my dad we left to his house. I kept thinking over and over how my dad beated me. 

Last thing i remember was falling asleep against the window.

I woke up in the most softest bed in the world. When i lifted my head up and everything crashed down on me.

My dad's dead,i so somebody get killed,and I Got Kidnapped By A Gangleader.

I got myself out of the bed and started looking for the bathroom.

I finally found it and i was in awe. It was a walk in bathroom and had a walk in shower.

I took my shower and dried off when i remembered i had forgot my clothes in my suitcase.

I ran out the bathroom and found my clothes,then i got dress.

I also found my make up bag. I mentally squealed and put a little bit of mascara on and some lipstick.

I walked downstairs and smelt chocolate panckaces. I saw a stack on the counter and tore it down.

"Hey that was mine". I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw a cute person that looked 18. Ima call him panda.

"Sorry". I said and ran up stairs and locked the door. I busted out laughing for no reason.

Then i heard a gunshot.... I froze in my place scared of what will happen to me next.

"Really jake next time put it on safety lock". Ryder yelled.

"Im sorry man i thought i saw a mouse it scared the shit out of me". Jake said

"You kill people for living but your scared of a damn mouse. Really nigga". Ryder laughed.

I walked down stairs and evryone turned to me.

Ryder walked to my side and picked me up then sat me on his lap.

"Okay everyone this is alona she's gonna be staying here for a while just to let yall know she is not to go outside". Ryder told them

Ryder grabbed my chin to look at him and i blushed.

"Are you scared of me cupcake". Ryder asked. I just laughed and ran up the stairs into a room.

"Who are YOU get out"........

Cliff hanger

Well what do you think people.

I will try to write more and update every day on time.

Welll lets get to the new chapter my dolls.👀👀