You only live once (Mitch pov)

I was angry, drunk. It was Halloween and I had been drinking. I was looking after Kenadee and Jolie got home. She looked at me and started shouting at me for drinking Infront of Kenadee. I got angry and stood up and put on my shoes. I walked to the garage and got on my bike. "Mitch no! Don't go! You can't drive! Your drunk!" Jolie was shouting but I didn't listen. I drove and drove. At 60 mph I turned a corner and lost control of my bike. I blacked out and woke up besides a hospital bed. Jolie was talking to a police officer. "I tried getting him to stop but he didn't listen, I followed him and found his body on the road next to his bike that was wrapped around a lamp post" she cried.

The faint heart beat on the computer was getting slower. It was getting so slow. It stopped. Jolie screamed and cried. What was happening? Wait, was I? Was I dead? I can't be! "Jolie I'm here! Listen to me Jolie!" I was yelling but nobody heard me. I run up to Jolie. "Jolie

Iisten to me, I'm here" I cried. "I'm here, I'm alive!" I cried. I dropped to the floor and burst into tears. Why couldn't she just hear me? Will I ever get to talk to her again? I rushed out of the hospital and ran to mine and Jolie's house. Alex was there looking after Kenadee. I arrived at the same time as Jolie "Alex he's dead" Jolie cried.

"He can't be!" Alex cried. Kenadee came downstairs and asked Jolie what was the matter. "Daddy is not with us anymore, you won't see him again, he is in heaven" Jolie said. Kenadee's face brought me to tears. "But mummy why?" She cried. "Daddy got Into an accident" Jolie said crying hugging Kenadee. I was right In the corner of the room crying. Kenadee ran upstairs crying and I followed her. I walked into her room and sat by her head. I stroked her hair, I doubt she could feel it.

She looked up. "Daddy?" She sniffled. "Kenadee can you hear me?" I asked. "Yes daddy! I can see you!" Kenadee smiled jumping up and trying to hug me but her arms going right through my body. "Daddy why can't I hug you?" Kenadee asked. "Because daddy got in an accident sweetie" I cried. Jolie walked upstairs and looked at Kenadee through he door. "Daddy, how can I see you?" Kenadee asked. Jolie stood in her doorway. "I don't know, tell mummy I love her please" I smiled. Kenadee turned around smiling to Jolie. "Mummy daddy says he loves you" Kenadee smiled. "Daddy's in heaven baby girl" Jolie cried. "No mummy I can see him!" Kenadee shouted excitedly. "Okay baby go to bed" Jolie smiled.

"Daddy read me a story?" Kenadee asked. "You hold the book" I smiled. "Okay" Kenadee smiled. She picked up a book and opened to the first page. I began to read. After the first five pages the book dropped and Kenadee fell to sleep. I walked into mine and Jolie's room and watched Jolie cry herself to sleep. It was all my fault! Why did I drink! I laid in bed next to Jolie and hugged her best I could. Before she fell to sleep she whispered "I love you Mitch" I closed my eyes and whispered back. "I love you Jolie"

I didn't know ghost slept until now because I fell to sleep. I woke in the morning and Kenadee ran up to me. "Daddy! Watch me brush my teeth!" She smiled. She grabbed the tooth paste and tooth brush and started brushing her teeth. "Remember to get right to the back" I smiled. "I will" Kenadee smiled. "Tell mummy daddy misses her" I smiled. "Mummy, daddy says he misses you" Kenadee smiled. "Okay Kenny" Jolie smiled. You could tell it was a fake smile. Her cheeks were red and puffy.

"Daddy when are you coming back from heaven?" Kenadee asked me. I burst into tears. "Daddy why are you crying?" Kenadee asked me. "It doesn't matter baby girl" I smiled through tears. "Daddy come with me to school" Kenadee smiled. "Okay" I smiled wiping tears. She got ready to go to school and Jolie put her in the car. I got in the car and sat next to her. Some things I could touch, like I could sit down on stuff. When we got to school I held Kenadees hand walking into school.

Since nobody could see me I stayed with Kenadee all day and she kept talking to me all through the day. She made me a card. It made me cry so much, my daughter making me a card when I am dead. After school I waited in the playground with her until Jolie got there so she he wasn't on her own. Well technically, she was on her own, but I was with her, I will always be with her. We got into the car and went home and Kenadee showed Jolie the card she made me. Jolie started to cry so I talked to her through Kenadee. She thought it was just Kenadee making things up but I was really talking to her.