My brothers best friend

Today Im finally going home after two years in bording school. 

 Hey im Valeria Im 17 and I just graduated High school. You might wonder why I was in a bording school well is not like I was a bad student or anything is just that my parents wanted me to have a good education and there never home so is not like they were gonna miss me.

Right now Im in the airport waiting for my annoying brother to pick me up you might think that your parents after two year of not seeing you might want to pick you up but not mines are in there second honeymoon traveling around the word for the whole summer. Whooho... note the sarasum 

   'Valerie?" I heard someone called me and when I turn around is no other than my brother.

'Ryder! is about time you got her' I told my brother 

'Omg Val you look different' He tells me 

'Well is that a good thing or bad thing.' I tell him 

'Umm well good atleast all the baby fat and stuff are gone looks like Im going to have to scare boys away from you'. Im glad he cares but I want to have a nice relationship and settle down and I dont need my protective brother scaring them away.

'Ill see about that" I tell him

'Well come on Im starving and my friend is waiting for us in the car." he says "Well let me go to the bathroom and just meet me in the exit with the car I don't feel like walking all the way to the parking lot" I tell him. "ok what ever you say madam." haha very funny Ryder Ill meet you outside.'and with that I walk to the bathroom and think of how this summer and my life back in california will be.

Hey so I dont know if you like it but if you do please telll me and if there any problem do so too Im not a writer but I like creating things and having an imagination so please tell me if you dont like it or if theres any probem and if you do like it tell me and Ill keep writing. Anyway thanks for reading. :)