Nightmares (LaetitiaxIsaac)

Tell me I spelt your name right...

"Okay Isaac, the movie's done, can we go to bed now?" Isaac's been jumpy and he hasn't been willing to go to sleep no matter how bad his behavior gets.

"Not yet" he whispered, "Isaac, what's wrong? I want to help you, truly I do, but I can't if you don't tell me what the problem is" I said slowly as I held onto his hand and squeezed lightly.

"There's nothing wrong" he tried to deny, "No, Isaac, don't start that. I know something's wrong, I'm not stupid. Please, just tell me"

I watched him closely as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he jumped, like you would watching a horror movie when something jumps out.

"If I can't even close my eyes without seeing him, how am I supposed to sleep?" Isaac finally whispered as he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Isaac" I whispered, "You need to sleep honey, please, I will be right beside you the whole time. He can't hurt you anymore, not as long as I'm here. I won't let anything hurt you"

After a few minutes, Isaac finally allowed me to take him to bed, "You'll be fine Isaac, I swear" we got under the covers and almost immediately, Isaac was asleep. "Wow, he must have been tired"

I stayed up for another ten minutes, just listening out for Isaac, eventually when I figured he was alright, I slowly let myself fall asleep beside him.

The next time I opened my eyes was because there was a screaming sound drilling through the silent air surrounding us as we slept.

"Isaac" I called, slowly coming to my senses, "Isaac!" I called again, sitting up and seeing him thrashing around, his eyes still closed.

"Isaac, Isaac baby please wake up. It's just a nightmare, just a nightmare" I yelled as I got up and straddled his stomach. I held his arms down so he couldn't move as much and hit me, "Isaac!" I yelled once more.

He yelled incomprehensible words as his eyes shot open, "Laetitia?" I nodded, brushing a strand of my hair out of my eyes. "You're alright, it was just a dream, just a dream" I whispered gently as I rolled back onto the bed and hugged him close.

"It was so real though, he- he was hitting me and he locked me in the freezer" I sighed as I stroked his hair gently, "We destroyed that, we all did, together" I whispered, "Remember?" He nodded slowly.

"Yeah, he can't hurt you anymore, I promise, not anymore" I whispered.

*Isaac's POV*

Nobody has ever been able to calm me after one of my nightmares. Not until her. Laetitia.

I took a deep breath as I looked up at her, I brought my hand up to her face, brushing some of her brown hair behind her ear, giving me a perfect view of her beautiful glittering brown eyes.

"I love you Laetitia" I whispered, my lips mere inches from hers, "I love you Isaac" she whispered in her sweet voice, her hot breath fanning over my face, making her even more irresistible.

I gently pressed my lips onto hers, savouring the sweet taste of the lip balm she puts on before she sleeps.

"I love you so much"

teen_wolf_bae_lahey here's your request. I am so sorry it's taken so long!! I hope you like, if not I'll rewrite it for you. Sorry it's a little short:-(

Okay, uhhh news, um, well. Y'all know about my new book now, obviously. And I'm sorry for any heart attacks I caused in the process!!

I will never give up writing, I love it too much. As long as you guys don't give up on me, I won't give up on it.

I love y'all my lil penguins, and I'll see you later *salutes* xxxxx