Chapter 2

“Claire Jacosta ! You just spend my time for useless activities!!” annoyance filled Selene’s face as she tried a tight white mini dress Claire has picked for her.

“Eh.. too tight” Claire handed her a gold dress with sweetheart neckline this time, ignoring Selene’s last remark of how annoyed she is.

Selene let out a deep sigh once again as she enter the fitting room for the fifth time in the last 30 minutes. She comes out with the dress Claire has picked and wait for her friend to blurt out a comment.

“Eh…. Too shiny, try this one” once again Claire handed her another dress, this time a black long-sleeved lacey dress.

“I swear, if this dress doesn’t look good I’m going home” Selene snatch the dress off her friend’s hand and enter the fitting room.

The dress fell just right above her knee and it hugged her petite body perfectly.

“THIS IS IT !! YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS! WE’RE BUYING THIS ONE” Claire jumps up and down like a kid making people at the store stare at her with a confused expression.

“Claire, tone it down” Selene said, clearly irritated with her friend. As she enter the fitting room once again to change to her casual clothes, she look at the mirror and somehow agree with her friend. The dress is pretty and it fit her.

After paying for the dress, Claire drag her friend into a beauty salon.
“Welcome to paradise” Claire grinned so wide as her eyes explore the whole room.

“Now now, sit here and make yourself comfortable”

Selene sit in an armchair beside Claire and suddenly four people wearing a black staff uniform come and surround her. One was preparing to do her hair, the other one is doing her fingernails, the other two is giving her facial and massaging her feet. It feels so nice untill she doesn’t realize she dozed off as soon as she start the treatment.

“Hey lazy ass wake up!”
Selene slowly open her eyes and as her visual get clearer, she sit there, stunned. By her own reflection.

“You look different huh? I know you had that gorgeous in you, now cmon the party is in one hour”

Forcefully, Selen dragged her feet away from the comfy arm chair to the parking lot.

"Why are we doing this again?" Selen asked as she shut the car's door and start the engine.

"P a r t y" Claire gave a big wide smile

Ughhh i know i know this is boring and im so sorry. PLease please please leave out some comments and critics so i can improve my writing and make a good story !!! Dont forget to vote ! A vote or a comment would mean so much to me <3
Thanks for reading and i'll see you on the next chapter !
-xoxo-