1.

Chapter One: Bonnie and Clyde.. Kinda

"Babe,  we got a problem" C.J.  said coming into the room,  I turned around and smiled at him "I love problems" I said and stood up going to him,  I kissed his chin -since that is where I came to with his height- he wrapped a arm around me.

"I am afraid.. Cole has been shot and Superman knows of where our little hide out is" he told me, my eyes widened and I started packing up all of my guns and thins I need "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I don't feel like going back into Arkham.. I don't wanna a repeat of fifteen years ago" I hissed and threw the bag over my shoulder as he grabbed his duffel from kinder the bed I helkd out my hand "Shall we?"

"Come on my little Ace of Spades" he said and kissed my cheek as we walked down stairs I saw my favorite henchman Zane and I looked at him.

"Make sure you get the guys out of here and come to the hideout of the outskirts of Metropolis" I told him, he nodded and C.J.  wrapped his arm around me as we went out to out pink Mustang and threw my bags in the back as we got in I started up the car and sped off.

The whole ride C.J.  had his hand on my shoulder rubbing it "Have you thought of calling back Boomerang?" He asked, I gave a shrug "Babe, I know your worried that if you call Harley is gonna pick up-"

"No. I'm worried she will want to talk with me" I said as I parked in the garage of the hideout and shut the garage door, C.J. got our backs and I walked up to the door in the garage and opened it using my key.

We walked in and he set down the bag of clothes I packed along with the jewelry and money from the store we robbed the night before.

"I hope he doesn't know of this hideout" I said and crossed my arms, he kissed me "Quit worrying so much" he told me as he tried to kiss me again I walked away.

"I can't help it, Kenton, I know I'm mad at Harley for lying but I also know it isn't Jokers fault.. He didn't know about me" I whispered and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Bail, I.. I love when you call me Kenton" he said and I could hear the smile in his voice I turned around "Your really not the brains here" I said with a laugh and he kissed me again.

"You know, the other aren't supposed to be here until tonight" he mumbled as his hands rested on my hips.

I laughed "In your dreams.. For now" I said with a wink and got out of his grip.

He smiled and ran a hand through his black and blue hair "Spade, I have something I really need to ask you-" he said and my phone went off, I grabbed it as he sighed and I answered smiling at Kenton who crossed his arms.

"Hello?"

"We need to talk, badly."

My eyes widened "Joker?" I asked.

He laughed over the phone "How are you doing, Spade?"

"How the hell did you get my number?"

"Thank Boomerang."

I'm gonna bust his head in... .