Chapter 2:

[Craig/Miniladds pov]

I look amongst all the people to see who I knew the most. Of course no luck. I walk over to the door that leads to the kitchen. I open the door to see many "couples" kissing and making out. I just put my head down and walk through them all.

I end up in a hallway and then I get pushed up against the wall by a huge dude. "Hi there~" he says seductively with his hot alcoholic breath on my face. I cringe a little at the smell and blush at the same time. "Umm.." I get stopped from my what I was about to say by the guy falling down my body. 'Thud' I heard his limp body hit the floor pretty hard.

  I looked down at him. 'Hmmm?' I hum to myself. I step over to him to check if he is still breathing. "I guess he had to many 'sodas'..?" I wisper to myself. I heard foot steps behind me and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jump up really high on accident. "Oh sorry did I scare you?" I heard a familiar voice say to me sarcastically. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Then I turn around and see the jock. 'What?'

   "I wasn't scared" I snap back playfully. "Oh really? Then what was that just now?" he says with a huge smile plastered on his gorgeous face. I look away form him not to see the blush forming on my face. He put out his hand. "The names Tyler." "Craig." I say while putting my hand in his shaking it. His hand was much larger than mine. I felt my face heat up again. We let go of each others hands. He scratched the back of his neck. 'He looked woried for some reason..'

"Craig?" He says looking straight into my eyes. "Yeah?" I say questioning. "Come with me" He quickly grabbed my hand and took me to a separate room. I was being pulled by the larger man very quickly. He placed me on the bed that was in there. He was walking back and forth running his through his blondeish brown hair. 'Why is he so nervous?'

---Sorry if it's short.. I hate to read short story's let alone write them.. Butt I hope it was enough for now...---