Chapter 17 [Kidnapped]

Demi's P.O.V

My face dropped. I felt the color wash from my face. The anxiety that I had to gulp down.

"Desiree, turn away now.." I whispered my child. "Desiree, now.." I told her a few seconds later. As she didn't want to make any sudden movements.

She was frozen in my arms. As hard as stone.

"Desiree!" I hissed under my breath. I turned around. Seeing a man holding quiet a resemblance to both Mason and Desiree.

I had to turn around, Desiree wouldn't stop looking at him. As I turned she dug her face into the crock of my neck.

"Baby girl," I said quietly. "Baby, I know your scared, but go find Mason and take my phone. Call Max. Tell Max your daddy is here and Demi need him and Wilmer to come right now.."

I said as I pried her away from my neck. The fear in her eyes was unbelievably scary. "Ok baby girl? Go call them on the play set right now, ok?"

I slipped her my phone. "O-ok Demi.. F-for you.." She stuttered and grabbed my phone.

I watch her run off to go find Mason. Standing up a few seconds later I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around expecting a fan, "Yes?" I asked as gently as I could. Anxiety well in my throat.

I saw him. The man who resembled Mason and Desiree. "Hi, I was just wondering if I seen you before, you look familiar.." He said. His voice clearly British.

I took a big gulp and nodded, "I'm De-Demi, Lova-to.." I stuttered. I shamed myself with how stupid that sound.

"Oh, no wonder.. I knew I saw you. Tv star right? Ah my kids watch you all the time.." He told me.

I scrunched my eyebrows. His kids was with me. I'm fostering his kids since he sucks at even taking care of them. He's lying. He's lying.

"O-oh, how nice.." I said ready to turn around. Just as I did I felt something cold touch my neck. My eyes widen. A gun.

"Your gonna to do what I say, and your going to do it or else someone is going to get hurt," he told me quietly. Hissing in my ear.

I nodded. "Y-yes," I said.

"Now tell me where my kids are," he said. The gun traveling to my back. "If I shot you, you would be paralyzed for a really, long time.." He told me.

"What a shame would that be if you didn't tell me what I would want to here. I have nothing to lose.. I will do it.." He told me as if he was sadden to shot me.

I closed my eyes and licked my lips. Swallowing the lump in my throat.

"I won't tell you, I won't tell you, your a sick bastard who stuck his hand down your boys pants. Who put your dick in your child taking away her innocence," I told him truthfully.

I felt the tap of his gun against my back. That the sound of a hand contacting with human flesh. "S-stop," I choked out as I fell to the floor.

I held my courage. My own words motivating me. He hurt my babies. He hurt the ones I loved.

"Shut up!" He sneered pointing the gun at me. "I was showing them, how much I loved them, how much I cared for those worthless whores."

"How dare you! How dare you! That's life you know, for when they lock you up. Your gonna be locked up for life for the rape of your own kids. For the abuse you put them through.." I told him. Only earning the butt of the gun being smacked against my head.