Related issues

How do you like my story so far please feel free to comment
Id like you to know its my first so dont expect it to be perfect or  that good.
I have classmates in hostel now  (suddenly becomes my best friends)Amina Bello, Riley Gold, Rotimi Torto, Paul Bello,(Jemila & Desola roomate)Ann Smithy, Mosadi Nike, Hasfat Musa, David Lloyd, (Ann bff+roomate)Jemila Lasscade, (Ann&Jemila roomates)Desola Bliss, Jemimah, (new student we met online from a group she is now my gisting buddy) Tiffany Ceres.
Amina and I have been talking about school so I popped in the question do you like Jeresey? She said no I was like me too but Jemila said I should be nice to him.  She was like me too but it wasn't Jemila it was paul my senior brother.  I was like lets become best friends she was like okay then I asked her so are you gonna be nice she said yah I was like me too. I went to my room in the hostel slept wokeup went for prep with my classmates not Britanny and Skylar cos I had classmates now. Prep was fun I sat in the middle of Rotimi Torto & Tiffany Ceres, Riley Gold and David Lloyd the five of us were gisting I was doing that and also giving side glances to David Lloyd before he would turn to look at me  I faced another direction. I'm sure that made him think he was hallucinating after finishing our homework. Jemimah later joined us for like 5 mins then left. Hasfat and Mosadi were gisting after finishing their homeworks. Desola, Paul,Daniel and Amina were talking about themselves to each other while doing their home work. Are you wondering what Jemila and Ann were doing ?
Jemila and Ann were sharing secrets with each other and they did their homework since in class. Now prep is Over its 9:00clock. Rotimi and I hug I whisper a little something in his ear then I say Goodbye Rotimi stretchd his hand to hug tiffany but she moved and came closer kissed him on the cheek then said good bye I was saying awwwwwwwwwwww 😁 😊 I think he was awe struck but then he said good bye like nothing happened . I knew Rotimi liked tiffany and tiffany liked him but I wasn't gonna say anything Rotimi mostly talks about her and Tiffany does the same too. While Tiffany was going I told her to  wait for me that I'll be back. I shouted Rotimi! bestie! Then he stopped  and ran towards me. Are you wondering why I called Rotimi? I ran towards him. When we stopped, I teased; "I know you like Tiffany?" He replied; "I don't! I know you like David" replying  "I barely talk about the guy." Replying "then why did you say I know you like Tiffany ?"I said  "she is the only one you talk about in class like that and I know you vestie since childhood guy."He replied "Bestie luv I dont want to fight with you, if you know you know I'll  keep your safe." Replied "me neither,our bond means everything to me bestie. I just want to tell you something I dont want you to date Tiffany yet and Amina is also my bestie."He shockingly said" whattt extra bestie! whaaaaat why don't you want us to date! Don't tell me  you love me and want to date me. I stated  I love you; yes like a brother, your fam to ne. I dont want to date you & im not jealous of you liking Tiffany pfft."He said then what!?" I touched his shoulders saying " calm down" then his petron(person in charge of boys in boys hostel) called him and my metron(person in charge of girls in girls hostel) called me  he excused himself saying" I need to go."I replied continue this talk later." He shouted okay! " then disappeared to his hostel. Tiffany asked "what took me so long?: I wanted to lie but that would break our friendship trust so I simply told her;" It was one of those bestie talks we had telling each other thingz." She asked what kind of thingz ?"I replied "its personal". She dragged me to her room. I asjed her" are you amina roomates?" She said "yah, but she isn't here right now and what I want to say to you is private."
Tracey pov
W

hat does she want to tell me? Let me wait and find out wait. What if she wants to tell me she likes him and wants to be more than friends with hi. I pray that wasn't what she was going to tell me. Lord please let that not be what she want to tell me lord please Lord please lord.