Moonbin

Hello, Medha again! This is a request from MelindaXiong24 :)

   You were hanging out at the park with your friend of two years, Moonbin at the park nearby where the two of you lived.

   You both were on the swing set, and you smiled at Moonbin. You had liked him for a long time.

   You were taken out of your thoughts when Moonbin shook your shoulders slightly. "Melinda? Are you okay?" He looked at you with concern.

   You smiled at him, nodding slowly. "I'm okay." He smiled sweetly. He grabbed your hand to pull you up, and hugged you.

   Your heart raced as he held you tightly. You didn't hesitate to hug him back, though. Your arms wrapped around his neck with his arms around your waist. He pulled away, and held your hands gently.

   Moonbin looked down, and started talking. "We met two years ago, I remember how we met. It was on the bus. There was no spot to sit so I sat beside you. We started talking, and we became friends. After a year, I felt different feelings to you. Feelings more than friends.

   "As the months went by, I liked you even more, and now, I can say this. Melinda," he looked up to look into your eyes. "I love you."

   Your eyes widened, your mouth opening to a smile. You hugged him tightly, your face hidden on his chest to hide your blush. "I love you too . . ."

   Moonbin hugged you, rubbing your back smiling widely. When you pulled away from the hug, he had a slight blush on his cheeks. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

   You nodded, smiling. You kissed his cheek, and ran away giggling, seeing him in shock holding his cheek where you kissed him.

   After a few seconds you heard running behind you and a yell. "YAH! I'M GOING TO GET YOU!" And you heard him laughing afterwards.

I hoped you liked it!! Sorry it's short, I have homework I have to do at the same time and update my account. :)

Have a good morning, noon, afternoon, evening, and night.

- Medha