Chapa 1

Laurences POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting for garroth. I looked at the clock and it was 2am and he left at 7pm. Irene garroth worries me.

When garroth isn't here the house seems so... Empty.. I don't know why I guess he just 'brights up the place' I shake my head so I stop thinking about his smile and his eyes.. Why was I thinking about that anyway.

Time skip bitches cuz this is mah book**

It was now 5 am and he wasn't home. I was so worried.
Until, the door opened. I looked up to see who it was,
''Garroth wh-" I stopped and saw aphmau in tears.
"What's wrong?" I asked her
She looked up at me.
''Garroth.. He.. He.. He's been stabbed.'' She chocked up the last words. I couldn't believe her.

Aphmaus POV**

I saw Larence run out the door down the street. I slowly followed, all I heard was Laurence scream as he was confronted by garroth...

I watched laurence bend down over his friend
''Wake up!'' He yelled
I called the police and we waited for them for 5 minutes before we hearsed them come with the ambulance.

Tem skip to da Hosp**

Laurence POV

I sat next to garroth. I felt tears streaming down my face as I held his hand...  I watched him breath slowly as the doctors helped him survive.

Oh garroth why did you have to be hurt'

I watched him rest and the doctors said he will be okay he just needs rest.
Suddenly, his eyes fluttered open and he looked around the room alarmed. I held his hand tighter and he looked at me.
''Larence'' he whispered
I looked down at him ''yeah bud?" I smiled as I saw his ocean blue eyes look into mine.
''I'm sorry I made you worry'' he mumbled
I smiled wider ''its okay ''I mumbled.

K guys I'm sorry its soooo short sand there's no garrence really happening but eh I'll update daily so byee