Pancakes tomorrow...

Warning: This part of the story references to violence.

*Dodie's p.o.v*

What a gentleman - Jack opening the Taxi door for Hazel. I wish that would happen to me.  They're going to be dating by this time next year, I bet you.  I may not want it, but they will... 

I'm about to follow Jack and Hazel into the Taxi, when suddenly he starts to close the door.

"Hazel and I just need some time alone," he says and gives me a wink.

"Jaaaaack!" Hazel exclaims in protest, as I open the door again and get in.  Zoe, Louise and Darcy follow.

"Take us to Prezzo please," Zoe says in her beautiful  singsong voice...    Wait, do I like her? Does Jack like me?  He winked at me, didn't he?  Am I just getting caught up in my own head again? 

*Darcy's p.o.v*

Mummy told me that we are on our way to a restaurant with all her YouTube friends. I'm sitting in the middle of Mummy and Zoe but they are chatting with each other and ignoring me! Why wont she give me attention?

"Mummy," I start to poke her " Mummy! Mummy! Mummy!" Suddenly the car screeches to a halt and then a gasps follow. Everyone goes silent.  I hear a cry from Dodie.  But I don't know what theyre gasping about or what's happening - I'm too small to see out the window.  I look up at mummy but she covers my eyes and all I can see is darkness.

"What's happening? Why is everyone so quiet? Mummy, can I still get the pancakes?" I ask.

"Nothing's happening darling, it's alright. Something happened but you don't need to be frightened. We might not get to restaurant tonight but I promise to get you pancakes tomorrow" Mummy said, shaken.

"Tomorrow? I can't wait that long!"

A/n
Ok, so that was the first chapter... What do you think?  Any feedback, negative or positive, would be greatly appreciated!  I wonder what's happened? How will Darcy react? What will become of our favourite YouTubers? 

Kisses bitches,
Fangirl-Fdsc

{like, comment, share}