Ch 5 never been born

Nathan and I head to the gym to get changed for the next game. The gym in packed and I'm looking across the bleacher when I see my brother talking to dan "20 shots no less"he says.

~ time skip period 5/8~

Nathan had the the ball and purposely hits it off his foot for a turn over we are leading by 32 anyhow. "Really? I leave for 3 weeks and my sons a dead beat and daughter a slut now I understand why people say they should have never been born" he mumbles. Me and Nathan both walk off the court and to out father "pardon" I say " you think that's bad?" I turn around and point to his other son who's being a complete choke "such a daddy's boy" I smirk. He slaps my across the face and my left cheek burn with pain. Nathan pushes dan to the ground and says "don't ever touch her again"then gets out on the court. "You ok?" Peyton asks I nod and start to cheer again. Me and Nathan leave the game and drive out of the Parking lot.where are we going?" I ask him. "You'll see". He smirks when we see Lucas on the river court "Nathan?" I look him in the eyes "don't do anything stupid" he smiles "when do I ever, stay here" I nod. Nathan walks up and takes the ball after it bounces off the rim. Nathan jumps and sinks it in the net "you missed again" he smirks. "What do you want?" "What do you want?.... Other then my girlfriend and spot on the line up" my brother says "and you know you look a lot like dan". Lucas throws the ball at the car but hits my ankle making me lose balance and hit the ground behind me is a picnic table which I then trip over and rolling my ankle over to the point when  I hear  it snap.I grab my ankle in pain I think it's broken. Nathan walks over to Lucas, he already backing up "Alexis, I'm so.... Sorry" he looks at Nathan. Nathan grabs the collar of his shirt and punches him till he backed him into a picnic table. Punching Lucas over and over Nathan punches him once more before I scream "Nathan stop". He let's go of Lucas and walks over to me and reaches his hand out I grab his had and he pulls me up and puts his arm around me. "Hospital?"he asks "it's broken I know that" he turns red with anger "I can't believe that bastard did that to you" I roll my eyes "me either". We get to the hospital and wait for half and hour to get a cast on me gave me crutches and so medication for pain. "Thanks" Nathan says the do toe nods and walks out of the room. "You ok?" He asks. "Other then I can't cheer yeah" . Once we get home my dads sitting in a chair "shit" I mumble as I follow my brother upstairs "Alexis? What happened?" "Your other son broke my ankle looks like he has more of you in him then us" I yell from Nathan's room. Dan into the room "you know I've raised you both to be good people..." I roll my eyes and Nathan shuts the door and locks it. I laugh "damn my ankle hurts" Nathan opens the bottle of pain killers and passes me one and a bottle of water. "Thanks"

~next morning~

Nathan and I walk into the kitchen to see our mom cooking breakfast "how are my beautiful children?" She smiles "late for practice mom" Nathan says "honey what happened to your ankle" she asks "Lucas" I smirk. We walk into the gym And the team is playing against each other Nathan puts on a blue jersey and starts to play. I walk up to the cheer leaders "what happened?" Brooke asked looking at my ankle. I point to Lucas "what?" Peyton yells "no way" Brooke whisperers. "What did he do" Peyton asks "tossed a basket ball hit a table it snapped literarily in heard it and then broke it"

~time skip to party at beach house~

I'm standing in awe at the video playing on our tv "do you think you will get married?" The announcer asks Karen and Dan " do I think we'll get married good question" she pauses for a sec "who knows I mean ..." "Oh my god the hair" Brooke yells Lucas walks in "who is that" some one asks "my mom" his eyes fill with tears and he troughs my brother into a wall. He walks out of the party and leaves. I walk up to Nathan "really" I say "what" "to far Nate" "Alex it's a joke" I nod " I get that but come on" I walk out. Peyton and Brooke fallowing, "Alex?" Brooke asks "go back to the party" I yell and drive off.

~small time skip~

I'm sitting in my room when Nathan walks in "Alex?" I nod "what's up" "sorry" " I don't care don't apologize to me". He nods "I know.. Haley told me to back off and if I didn't she wouldn't tutor me" "wait she's tutoring you?" He nods "yeah" "ok... I'm going to hug you now" I laugh. I wrap my arms around my brother. "But you know I'm sorry is getting a little old with you" he nods "I know".