Caitlynn and Cotey

Name: Caitlynn Heartfeallia

Age: 17

Gender: female

Sexuality: pansexual

Personality: has a cold-heart façade, energetic, when she finally opens up extremely kind and lovable

Height: 4'7

Looks: bright red hair that turns to a bright orange about half way down her hair, naturally curly hair, her hair goes to the top of her butt, bright green eyes, five purple, pink, and aqua blue butterflies that go up the right side of her back tattoo, over her heart is a fancy silver heart shaped lock wrapped in vines tattoo, on her left bicep is a brown dream catcher with a red rose on the top right of it but it looks as though a ghostly grey butterfly is flying out of the dream catcher, on her left foot is a cherry tree in full bloom tattoo, on her left wrist is a tattoo with the word believe in cursive, on her right wrist is the words "follow your heart no matter what" in quotation marks underneath the words is a line that says Maddy next to it, her left shoulder blade has a black and grey angel of death tattoo, on her right ankle is a tattooed on anklet that has a cross charm tattoo hanging from it, on the back of her neck just under her hairline in an infinity sign with the word sisters apart of the tattooed sign, in the middle of her lower back just above her tail bone is a wave tattoo that makes it look like the paint is dripping, behind her right ear is a treble clef tattoo, behind her left ear is a bass clef tattoo (she tries the best she can to hide her tattoos)

Likes: nature, sports, being active

Dislikes: sitting around doing nothing, being alone

Name: Cotey Vagle

Age: 18

Gender: male

Sexuality: straight

Personality: crazy, psychotic, does whatever the hell he wants, always gets what he wants

Height: 6'2

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5d/77/e0/5d77e0d1728afd12c9319b3917c59195.jpg

Likes: reading, music, swimming

Dislikes: being told no, not getting his way