Chapter 2.

*trigger warning, self harm in this chapter!!*

-Night time-

*Cassie's P.O.V*

I woke up sweating and crying, more flash backs.

More and more pile on, then the worst one hits me.

I was walking home from my evening walk, coming into the house all I could smell was achol, quickly I ran to my room hoping he wouldn't see me.

"Eh get over here," my father slurred.

He was drunk again like usal, but this time very drunk.

I slowed my steps towards him,not wanting him to hit me.

"P-please don't hit me." I begged.

Speaking only rewards me with a slap.

"Your a nobody, worthless, and lazy." he snarled.

His beating got worse, worse than ever, his strong punches went to my stomach, kicks to my body and slaps to my face.

I didn't even try to stand up, I just layed there on the ground sobbing.

Then, my own father grabbed a knife from the kitchen and took my shirt off, I squirmed but it was no use.

He took the knife and held me down, he slit my back open, sending large pain to my body. I let out a blood curdling scream, again and again the knife went across my back soon I blacked out.

There I was on my living room floor laying in a puddle of my own blood, alone.

I woke up in hospital bed, all I could remember was the beating last night, I looked around to see my mother, my sister and my brother with tears in their eyes.

Snap out of it Cassie! Stop thinking about it!

I looked over at my night stand, 4:46 am the alarm clock read.

I got up and pull out my jewelry box, opened it up to the secret compartment where my cutting blades are.

I randomly chose one and begin, I roll up my shorts and slash my thighs, then I go to my stomach. For the finish I go to my wrist where you can see I have plenty of scars, not even wincing in pain I cut my wirsts making sure it will leave more scars.

I don't cut for attention, I've cut since I was 13, no one knows and I'd like to keep it that way. The pain has a strange way of calming me down.

Soon I fall back to sleep but to be woken up an hour after by my alarm clock.

I put my glasses on then I slowly make my way out of bed and towards the bathroom, first I brush my hair out, straighten it and do natural make up. I walk back to my closet and pick out just a plain blue t-shirt and black skinny jeans, boring outfit I know. I load my wrist with bracelets to hide my cuts from last night.

Before leaving I slipped on my dark purple hoddie and my black converse shoes, also grabbing my school bag.

I plugged in my headphones and turned on Jasey Rae by All Time Low.

Soon enough I was at hell I mean school.

Going to my locker I had already been called fat and ugly.

I shoved my things into my locker I got my science class things.

I sat in empty desk near the middle of the class.

"Hi Cassie!" Ashton greeted me.

He took a seat beside me so I wasn't so lonely.

"Hi Ashton" I said with a smile on my face.

"I never noticed we had science together but now that were friends we can sit together." Ashton says to me.

I just smiled.

-Lunch time-

The guys invited me to sit with them, I took the offer.

I sat down beside Micheal.

"Where's Luke?" I asked.

"Luke doesn't always sit with us, but um Cassie I suggest you don't get too close to him, he isn't the best influence. " Calum told me.

"Oh okay." I said, pushing up my glasses.

Is he really that bad? Is what he looks like? just a bad boy?

-Last class-

Finally last class.

This is my only class with all of the boys including Luke.

Well I do have science with Ashton and maths with Michael.

"Hi Cass." Michael, Calum and Ashton greet me.

"Hi guys." I reply.

"You coming to hang with us after school?" Ashton asks me.

"Sounds great, I just have to ask my mom first."

Mr . Bartwen showed us a bullying documentary, I know this isn't going to change the way that the other kids treat me.

The bell rings, finally school is over.

I send my mom a quick text message asking if I could go hang out with the boys.

"So can you?" Calum asks tapping my shoulder.

My mom repiled as soon as he asked.

"Ummm yup I can."

We head over to Calum's again to hang out.

-At Calum's-

"Hey Cass, David is throwing a party this weekend want to come?" Ashton asks.

I've never been to a party also I'm scared of most people.

"Uh um I'm not sure, you see I've never even been to a party. " I explain.

"Well you'll be with us, it's gonna be fun." Michael comforts me.

"Do you know how many people are gonna be there?" I ask.

"100 maybe." Ashton says.

"Nope nope Nope too many."

"We won't leave you, it's going to be fine." Calum says to me.

"Fine."

-----------------------------

a party, how original I know.

How'd you like this chapter?

-C♥