Naruto Uzumaki

1. Steal his ramen and replace the missing noodles with worms. Might add a new taste to his palet, we have to agree that he needs to eat more healthy.

2. Eat ALL of his ramen, make sure there is no trace. If he does blow a casket, make sure your out of the village, don't need a recap of the jutsu Shinra Tensi.

3. Tell him that Sasuke will always be better than him, we all know that strikes a cord no matter what.

4. Tell him that he's too small, nobody likes a short Hokage, even Sakura was taller than him when he was a Genin. But people still say that Naruto is still a genin even with him being Hokage and having two smart children.

6. Bring Tazuna over to taunt him, the man wasent really known to actually taunt his victim's, we all know killing was more of his forte.

7. Sasuke ate all of his ramen. (It's all about ramen y'all.) But we all know that Sasuke wouldn't eat his ramen, he prefers onigiri with dried tomato's.

8. Tell him that Kiba is better than him at taigutsu, he'll see right through that... We all know Kiba can't do shit except Fang over Fang.

9. Tell him that Kurama loved his mom better as his former Jinchuriki. But then again, he did become friends with Naruto eventually.

10. Wreck Ichiraku's ramen, burn the shop to the ground! But that sounds abit cruel, have Kakashi, or Sasuke help you with a genjutsu. The old man dosent deserve such stress.