chapter 2

Two weeks later

Sting was allowed out of the cells last week but he never talk to anyone he still is master of Sabertooth as far anyone knew, as for Natsu she never talk's and she allowed to take missions again that's if someone or anyone is went with her but she doesn't take any missions.

The magic council never founded out the two between Makarov wanting to keep it hiding and not their guilds in trouble again Sabertooth agreed knowing its for the best but Sting didn't agreed to it Rogue did.

Natsu locked herself in her house and refused to come out Mira even tried but nothing so freed had to put up a barrier around the house to keep her in every day someone would bring Natsu food even tried to talk to her a few times but like l said nothing worked.

Sting  locked himself in his office all day but were everyone goes home he locks himself again in his room Rogue moved in with him to keep an eye on him so he doesn't do anything stupid or try running away to Natsu.

Sting p.o.v.
I want to be with Natsu, she going threw the pregnancy by herself and I not then to help her but I cant get away from here Rogue checks on me every three minutes and if I gone he will alert the whole guild and fairy tail guild I need to get of here fast.

I looked around the only is on my door that's on the outside of my room I listening careful Rogue is in the shower but wont be for long I opened my door taking the door handing and putting the locked side in my room.

l locked the door gab a bag and putting clothes in as fast I can, I go to my window it had bars I opened the window and placed my hands on the bar metaled them I grab my bag and jump out of the window landed on the ground I run for it.

As soon I got out town I looked backed "I sorry everyone" with my Sabertooth mark was gone and l left for magnolia 'hang on Natsu I coming'  I still ran even if started to rain on me I couldn't let Rogue or anyone find me.

Rogue p.o.v.
I got out of the shower and changed and went to check on Sting I reach for the door handing but it didn't opened I looked door to the door handing was changed the lock was in his room I bang the door down looking around to see no Sting a window that was opened and the bars were metaled.

'crap he gone' I need to tell everyone fast I went to dorms that the girls stayed in and locked on the door, Minerva opened "what is it Rogue" she asked "Sting gone he escape from his room" I yelled she didn't looked happy and started to yell.

Once we got the whole guild together we started to look for Sting "he's probably going to Natsu right now" Orga said "someone tell master Makarov right now" I yelled then we started to head for the fairy tail guild.

Natsu p.o.v.
It started to rain I signed I looked down at my belly placing my hand on it then a knocked was heard on my door I didn't want answer it I knew it was Gray "Natsu opening for me please I want to talk to you okay then I leave" he yelled I sighed again.

I went over and unlocked the door to see gray all wet from the rain I let him "what you want to talk ab-" I was cut off when he kissed me I tried to push him away but he grabbed me and pushed me into my room and onto my bed.

He parted from me and I started to yell at him "what the hell are you doing Gray!!" "what does it look like I about to take your virginity" he said then l started to laugh "sorry shit face but my virginity is already be taking away you lose" I said.

He looked shocked "Sting and you already did it well who care I fill you up my child then you can't have his child" he yelled I didn't move at all "your too late for that" that's all I said I looked at Gray then he yelled "you bitch your carry his child!".

"like I said you too late for both of then" I said then he got up and looked mad rising his right hand "I will kill it then you will bare mine!" as he bought his hand down I cover my belly then the front door slammed opened.

The next I knew Gray was throw across the room I looked up to see Sting standing then "don't you dare lay your hands on my mate and child" he yelled "Sting" I said he looked back at me I smiled as he hugged me.

We parted "Natsu packed a few thing we leaving now" Sting said I nodded and got off the bed grabbing a bag and packed a few clothes into the bag I closed my bag Sting grab my hand and we ran out my house but only be stop by a barrier that freed put up Sting went threw but I didn't.

"no!" Sting yelled and punch the barrier "I can't leave" I started to cry sting came back in and hugged in I hugged back "they be here soon, Sting go I don't what to get you got caught" I said "I not leaving you behind but I have a plan" Sting said.

"give me your shoes" he said I took my shoes off he ran making foot paints then stepping back then put my on and did the same Sting gave my shoes back I put then on we ran back into the house "I have a little hide out that I use when I was little it big we both fit in" I said Sting nodded.

We both got in shutting the door then we heard yelling "where are they!" "then no way Natsu got threw that barrier" 'they actually feel for it'  I thought as Sting hugged me closer so did I "freed put the barrier down then no point of having up" Erza says.

As she said I heard take the barrier away "you ready" Sting asked in a low voice I nodded no one was on top of the fake floor bored Sting slammed it opened we both jump out of the hiding hole and ran.

"then they go!" "don't let then escape!" Sting held my hand tight and wouldn't let go I could hear then running after us Sting stop turning around pulling to his side "LIGHT DRAGON ROAR" he yelled the light went straight for the people who were cashing us.

Sting picked me bridal style then ran again I cling to him as the rain poured on us, no longer after I couldn't hear anyone coming after us "Sting they stop chasing us" I said "I know but we still need to get far away from here soon" Sting replied an I nodded.

Sting p.o.v. 
After a long time of running I finally stop and founded a cave placing Natsu onto the ground as she slept I put her head on her bag and a blanket out of my bag putting it on her to keep her warm I went back out and got wood and started a fire.

Thing is we didn't have food or drinks l looked back at Natsu who still was asleep 'I swear Natsu no one is going to harm us or our child'  I thought and laid down with natsu cuddle her wrapping my arms around her.

Next morning

I opened my eyes looking around it was morning and the sun was out then I felt someone move I looked again to see natsu waking up from her sleep "morning Sting" Natsu said kissing my cheek I smiled "morning Natsu" I replied and kissed her cheek

l put the blanket away back into my bag Natsu grab her and we left the cave, we didn't know where we are going but far away from any guilds and start a new life with our child we held each other hand as we walked along in the forest.

We finally find a town and saved them from bad guys they offer us a home here me and Natsu both declared to stay here protecting the town from any danger's we lived in the forest in a two story house with 3 bedroom and 2 bathrooms.

The mayor named Justin was around my age and he had a wife as well who was one week pregnant and her name was Harley, Natsu and her got along pretty good l happy that she got someone to be with when l not here.

Me or Natsu didn't bare our guild marks anymore we both trying to forget the past and started a new life, l place my hand on her belly as Natsu smiled l looked at her we kissed for a few seconds then we parted for each other.

"it only seemed yesterday we were separated now we're back together" l said Natsu nodded laying her head on my chest l wrapped my arms around her kissing her forehead "think about it Sting we have a little one running around soon" Natsu said.

"yeah we will, what are you hoping for a boy or girl" l asked "a boy would be nice strong like his father" Natsu says "and kind like his mother" l said back and we laugh, we had dinner and a shower together then went to bed sleeping the rest of the night off.