Chapter 6

Mike's phone started ringing. He sits up in his bed and looks at his phone, it was Chrystal, then at the time, 2:30 a.m. "Why the heck is she calling me this late, or early, or whatever??"

"Hey, Mike?" Chrystal says with enthusiasm in her voice.

"What the heck?" Mike asks her while yawning.

"I'm sorry its early, I know, but it's important."

"I bet it is."

"I found someone..."

"Someone what?"

"I found someone to help you, to teach you."

"Really??? Who??" Mike says waking up a little bit more.

"His name is James. He is a sorcerer. He has studied werewolves before and somehow knew you needed help."

"Wow. How did you get into contact with him?"

"Somehow he got my number and called me. Weird huh?"

"Yea, but still its better than nothing."

"Yup, it sure is, well i guess i'll let you go back to sleep then."

"OK, i'll see you tomorrow. Or in a few hours." Mike says with a chuckle.

"Ha. Yea i guess you will."

"See ya. Bye." Then Mike hangs up the phone and goes straight back to his sweet slumber.

Mike has to get up around 6:30 to be sure to get to school on time so he didn't get much more sleep. When Mike's alarm goes off he slams on his clock to turn it off. When he lifts his hand from the clock he notices that instead of fingernails he has black talon-looking claws. He stares at them and thinks "This is weird..... but kind of cool".

He slowly gets out of bed to get ready for school. Mike thinks of what Chrystal told him a few hours ago. "I wonder what kind of guy he is. And what will he tell me?"

When Mike gets to school he finds Chrystal and talks to her more about James. "So what kind of guy is he?" Mike asks her.

"Well, like i said, he is a sorcerer, and I don't know how old he is. All he told me is that he knows that you need help and that he knew that your teacher died. I think he is kind of stalker-ish."

"Sure sounds like it. It is kind of wierd that he knows all of that stuff.... It makes me wonder if he is whatching me right now."

"Yea it kind of does doesn't it? Oh and he said that he will contact you later on where to meet him."

"Ok. Do you know when?"

"Nope, he just said that he would contact you."

"Hmm."

Just then the bell rings and they go to their classes.