Chapter 2

Mike's mom pulls up and unlocks the door to let him in. "So how did your talk with your teacher go?"

"It was ok" Mike says looking out the window.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing mom." Mike's mother shrugs her shoulders and drives off towards their house.

It was the full moon tonight so Mike was going to figure out what Phil was talking. He was thinking about what Phil had said in the gym "your a werewolf".

"How could I be a werewolf?" Mike thought to himself. Mike had talked to his friend Chrystal about it, but she didn't say anything about it. She now knew what he was but still decided to let him find out for himself.

When Mike finally gets home, his nervousness rises to a new height. He can't seem to get his mind off of what might happen that night. "Mike finish your food" his mom tells him.

"I dont really feel like eating right now" Mike said with a kind of melancholy mood.

"And why not?" his mom said sounding upset that he is not eating what she fixed for him.

"No reason. I just don't feel like eating."

"Well fine but you are helping me clean up before you go to bed." She told him.

"OK." Mike put his food back and went to sit on the couch to watch television.

Mike calls up Rayne to talk about what had happened. He tells her what Phil had told him and she too thinks weird of it. She tells him to be careful tonight just in case something bad happens.

Mike goes to bed but keeps thinking about what Phil had told him. Mike had set up a video camera to record the whole night so he could check it to see what happened while he was asleep. It wasn't until around 11 pm when he finally falls asleep.

Mike finally wakes up the next morning with antisipation on looking at the recording. He takes the tape out of the recorder and puts it in his computer. As he looks at it all he can say is "Oh my god!!"