Breakfast; Notepad's.

My alarm clock blares at my side, small vibrations being made on the bedside cabinet as it screams for my attention successfully; I lift my hand and slam on the button, not really wanting to move but at the same time I'm excited to get up because today I get to see Odette.

My head raises from my pillow and my eyelids open lazily and glance tiredly around the room. After I got back from Odette's yesterday I spent a while working and then the rest of the afternoon thinking of questions I can ask Odette, I want to know everything about her but I don't want to seem too forward, like I'm prying into her life unwelcome.

I stroll towards my bathroom and quickly shower, allowing the lukewarm water to bounce off my body; the familiar sound of water droplets patter on my skin and resonate around the room, echoing against the black and white tiles. The citric smell of the apple shampoo fills my senses as I massage it into my hair, making sure it soaks into my bouncing curls. I love the smell of it, apples are great, it'd be even better if they did a banana one.

Finishing up my shower, I grab a white fluffy towel and wrap it securely around my waist, the cool breeze hitting my exposed skin as I stroll into my bedroom to get dressed - spraying some aftershave on then grabbing my keys and a notepad and pen off the counter before walking out of the door.

I raise my fist to knock on Odette's door, only to remember the last time I did this; my brain focus' and I press the doorbell, knowing that the red light is already flashing on the inside. The heavy pine door swings open to reveal a stunning Odette, she looks so natural and has opted for a casual attire, much like me.

I didn't really want to dress up because we're only going for breakfast, but at the same time I wanted to look nice for her, so I threw on my skinny jeans and a white v-neck with my black boots. I glance over her appearance; her make-up natural and her ombré hair in a messy side braid with a grey woollen beanie, she's wearing a simple horizontal striped tank top, dark wash skinny jeans, black slip-ons and a red blazer.

A warm smile appears on my face at the sight of her, biting my lip slightly at how incredible she looks, so effortless and faultless, almost perfect in fact. Without even trying. Her eyes avert from their shy stare of the floor, looking up to meet my already waiting green eyes. "Morning." I smile, knowing that she's watching my lips.

Her smile grows and she begins to blush, looking cutely at the floor again. Odette offers me a small wave of acknowledgement; basically a hello back. I raise my hand and hold it out in front of her hoping she will take it, thankfully she does and I lead the both of us down the three flights of stairs. My grasp tightens slightly on her small hand, her skin silky smooth as it lays tightly in my palm whilst I guide her safely down the stairs. The stairs aren't even dangerous, I suppose it's just an excuse for me to touch her, to feel her warm smooth skin against mine.

When we reach my car I gladly open the passenger door for her, she turns to me and lifts her fingertips to her chin, then bringing them forward and mouthing 'thank you'. Well, I've just learned the sign language for 'thank you'! I think to myself, smiling in return before shutting the door firmly, walking around the bonnet to my seat and driving us to the cafe for some breakfast.

When we arrive I quickly run around the car and open Odette's door before she can herself, observing her thankful features as a small blush makes its way onto her face. She carefully steps out of the car and waits patiently for me as I close her door and lock it, walking beside her into the cafe.

We sit ourselves down at a quiet table in the corner of the room, I sit opposite her and hand her a menu, "order whatever you like." I smile, glancing down at the menu myself. The Pancakes look good, actually no, I'll have a banana crepe! It's drizzled in warm chocolate and one of the most heavenly things I have ever had the pleasure of eating. My finger taps against the top of her hand to gain her attention, "what would you like?" I ask.