Panic X And X Venting

Start from the beginning

After shooting several bullets into him,  they both noticed he wasn't bleeding. He turned his head to face them only to meet them with half of his face in a grotesque form, as though it had been shattered and was decaying.

Usagi and Killua recoiled, looking at it in disgust before Usagi finally ran up and punched the apparent weak point. Its body shattered, leaving behind several smaller versions of himself, all of which floated away.

The circle dissipated as Killua's Godspeed ceased, Usagi merely standing in front of him, shoulders hunched forward as she looked down. "Is she okay?" Usagi asked as she straightened her posture.

"Y-yeah, she's fine," Killua stuttered, taken aback by her question. Pulling her onto his back again, he walked over to Usagi, who kept her eyes hidden.

"Let's go back to Palm; we shouldn't have left in the first place," she suggested, sounding more mature than he had ever heard her before.

"Alright," he agreed, as if he had a choice, before following her as she walked off and towards Palm and Sachiko.

Once the two had reached them, Palm offered to take Komugi for the time being. Sachiko leaned against the wall bordering the palace, eyes closed.

"Hey, Palm, can you still use your Nen ability?" Usagi asked her.

"Yes, if I cover one eye. I can see three people at once," Palm began, further explaining her ability to them as she tied Komugi in her hair.

"Who can you see now?" Killua asked her, suddenly interested.

"You, Usagi, and Gon," she answered, only realizing what she had said after the word had formed on her lips.

"Gon..." Usagi mumbled.

"Where is he?" Killua asked, Usagi catching the slight tinge of fear in his voice.

Palm immediately covered an eye before saying, "he's in an old building with the cat chimera... they're talking, and... Kite..."

"Kite?!" Usagi exclaimed, surprise lingering on her face as she leaned forward.

"What's happening!?" Killua shouted, growing exasperated.

"They're still talking and... Gon... oh no...!" Palm exclaimed, her uncovered eye beginning to widen. Removing her hand she said, "you need to stop him!"

"What's he doing?!" Killua questioned, voice raising as he clenched his fists.

"... I'm unsure, but I believe he made a contract with his Nen, or in the least is about to," Palm guessed.

Killua whipped his head towards Usagi. "We need to go to him!" he exclaimed, a look of terror in his eyes as he spoke.

Usagi had a look of shock embedded in her facial features, and her head was lowered as she stared at the ground. "Yeah, we have to go," she agreed, voice low.

After getting the directions from Palm, Killua surrounded himself in electricity as his Godspeed was activated, Usagi standing next to him. He held out a hand to her, which she grasped as the electrical current traveled through her body, her Nen able to act as a conductor to keep it around her.

Hands clasped, the two bolted off suddenly, both of them powered by Nen and fear as they ran off towards Gon, silently dreading the unavoidable.

~~~

Helloooo~

So, one more chapter and then BYE CHIMERA ANT ARC! I WONT MISS YOU AT ALL!!

You're going to hate it

But you'll love it

AND THEN AFTER THAT TWO CHAPTERS OF THE ELECTION ARC AND THEN THE FINAL CHAPTER ON OCTOBER FIRST COMBINED WITH "END CREDITS" AND THEN

AND THEN

TOTICF TWO ON THE VERY NEXT DAY!!!!

LOOK FORWARD TO IT– PEEPS IN MY TIME ZONE SHOULD EXPECT EMOTIONAL TRAUMA, LUCKILY FOR THEM ON A WEEKEND LOL

So, Australian friend, expect emotional trauma on Monday instead of Sunday :D sorta... I mean the new book on a Monday...

SO YEAH

WHAT'D YOU THINK OF TODAY'S CHAPPIE?

AT THE VERY LEAST YOULL BE HAPPY THAT MY BOOK ABOUT WRITING FAN FICTION IS NEARING A RELEASE DATE, HOWEVER I ALSO HAVE A BOOK OF TOTICF CHARACTER PROFILES, AND THATS ALSO EXCITING

But it won't be posted until November, I believe

\_()_/

Idk man

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What do you think of Usagi's character development from chapter one? Is it good? Is she a Mary Sue? What made you even want to continue the shit that is chapter one and the first three story arcs?

ALSO, I'M REWRITING CHAPTER ONE AS A TRIBUTE TO WHEN I FIRST POSTED THE STORY

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF TOTICF!!

Almost...

ITS BEEN ONE HELL OF A RIDE

Marina
Day wrote- 9/17/16
Day posted- 9/20/16