Ch.14) Three days

Start from the beginning

"No. You looked horrible."

"You can say many things Ines but that won't be one of them. You and I both know how devilishly handsome I am."

I shrug and walk away, "I mean yeah. You've got some acceptable features."

"Ines lying isn't cute."

"Well whoever said I was trying to be cute?"

"Oh so it's all natural huh?"

I blush but burst out laughing anyways, "Oh my gosh. You just keep on coming with more."

"And I never stop, Ms. Archer."

"You better. Or I'll actually start thinking I'm cute."

Danto throws his head back as he laughs harder and I only grin up at him. His grey eyes twinkled with humor and life, "Don't say that. You and I both know you're rather beautiful."

I shrug and smile, wanting to change the subject I ask, "Well Mr. Messli, what extraordinary plans do you have for me today? Yesterday was running, weird. But okay. And the other day was hiking. That's new. And the other was coffee and dancing. So what else was do you have in mind?"

His hand slips into mine and I let him let him lead me out the quite area of the park, "I hope you like boats Ines."

"Boats? Are we going on a cruise?"

He smiles and continues walking. "Don't ignore me Danto. Tell me if we're going in a cruise? Cause I can't do a cruise right now."

"It's surprise. And a surprise can't be a surprise if I tell you."

"Well I don't necessarily like surprises." I quirk an eyebrow and pout.

"You'll like this one." He turns his head and meets my eyes giving me a gentle nod, "I promise."

I feel the corner of my lips twitch, "Fine." Rolling my eyes I shrug, "I assume we're already making our way there anyways. Might as well go with it then huh?"

"That's the spirit." He says sarcastically.

Without answering I laugh a bit and we proceed with walking to wherever Danto was leading us.

Eventually we end up on the other side of the park. And I notice a great big lake, with several little boats waiting there. Some were along the bank and others occupied and floating on the lake. The scenery was romantic and calm. Mostly because it's how the city in Romania generally looked but I suppose it was alsobecause there weren't so many people and because it was so quiet it gave it that peaceful and calm feeling.

"Told you you'd like it," Danto leans down into my ear.

And I turn my head to look at him, my eyes focusing in on his, "You did didn't you." I say lowly.

For the first his smile is suddenly softer and more seductive instead of playful and bright, "Let's go." We make our way to an unoccupied boat and Danto helps me on it. After he adjust himself onto the boat and grabs the paddle and we make our way to the lake. We decide to head more towards the middle left area since there were less nosferatus there. We were the only humans there.