0.2

+Luke+

"So, Mr. Hemmings, as I'm hearing this, you and your friends were being verbally and physically harassed by Mr. Ashton Fletcher Irwin? The man who was released from our prison facility almost five months ago?" The police officer asked me.

"Yes sir, I wouldn't lie about this stuff," I informed him, "we all wouldn't lie about this." I gestured to Madison, Michael and Calum.

"Where is Miss Rose?" The officer asked and I tried my best to play my part in this whole thing.

"Ashton took her." I said, "He must have got word of us coming here."

"So he kidnapped her?"

"Yes sir," Michael said, pushing a folder over to the police officer. "That's Ashton's old case file, how he was with a girl too young for him and she killed herself to be with him."

"Where did you get this?" The officer asked, looking to Michael.

"I'm not an idiot, I'm great with computers and finding out details about people is a hobby." Michael said, "I mean, it's not like I do it everyday and all but I just enjoy knowing-"

"He's a computer whizz," Madison cut in, "Now can we continue on with the stories? My best friend was taken by her ex boyfriend and we have no idea where she is so can we focus on that?"

"Of course," the officer said, writing down on his notes, "Now please, start from the beginning."

-

Hours of talking, hours of explaining how Ashton had impacted our lives for the bad and how it was going to get worst if he wasn't caught.

Madison actually broke down into tears, which I didn't think were fake, considering she was talking about the time Ashton had drugged her and Chloe had helped, but it was only because Ashton had influenced Chloe so much she wasn't herself.

Ashton took over her life and it needed to end.

"When did you all last speak to Chloe?" The officer asked.

"Yesterday." Madison answered first, "We share a dorm room, the last time I saw her and spoke to her was yesterday."

"And you, gentlemen."

"A few days ago," Michael said, "I needed to borrow notes for a class."

"I saw her two days ago," Calum answered, "I was picking up Madison for a date and like Madison said, they share a dorm room."

"And you Mr. Hemmings." The officer said, looking me right in the eyes.

"Last night." I answered, "I called her because she seemed sad in class the day before and I wanted to make sure she was okay."

"Was she?" The officer asked, continuing to write in his notes.

"She said she was, I thought she was just stressed from all the school work," I answered, "But I think it was about Ashton."

"What about Mr. Irwin?"

"How he was out of jail and back in town." I answered, "He'd actually managed to get another teaching job near the college we all go to and I know Chloe would sneak out to see him."

"Did this make you upset Mr. Hemmings?"

"Well of course it did, it made all of us upset." I said, "Chloe never knew what Ashton did, so she has no reason to hate him."

"But from the stories you told me before, about him finding his sexuality? That didn't make her upset?"

Shit. I thought, I fucked up, I fucked up so bad. The story was going along perfectly and I just fucked it up.