007 ×

Kihyun just got back to the dorm with Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo's condition got worse with every passing minute. Why didn't he tell Kihyun? God, Kihyun was so worried about him. Hyunwoo's forehead felt like it was on fire and Hyunwoo was sweating pretty much. Hyunwoo leaned a little on Kihyun, while they made their way towards Hyunwoo's room. Kihyun was amazed by Hyunwoo's strength once again. He knew how hard it must have be for Hyunwoo to walk, but still the leader managed almost all the way on his own and without Kihyun's help.

Finally in Hyunwoo's room, Kihyun helped him to get in his bed, even though again, Hyunwoo would have been able to just do it on his own. Hyunwoo smiled at Kihyun a little. Kihyun smiled back at him in return, but he was so damn worried.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Kihyun sat down beside Hyunwoo, brushing one of his hands through the older's hair hairs. The older just smiled at him for a while.
"Thank you, for taking me here. You know, you can go back now." Hyunwoo managed to say.
"Aish, just shut up! I'll stay here with you and I'll take of you! You have to get well as soon as possible. God, what kind of boyfriend would I be, if I wouldn't be there for you now?" As soon as Kihyun realized what he just said, he turned red. Hyunwoo smiled at him once again, taking Kihyun's hand, which was in his hair.
"This was the first time you called yourself my boyfriend." Hyunwoo smiled at Kihyun, happier than ever before, even though he must have been in pain. "I think, I already feel much better since you're here with me." He added.
"B-Be quiet! J-Just sleep now!" Kihyun answered, while looking somewhere else in order to hide his face. Shortly after he stood up and walked to the bathroom, he grabbed a towel and soaked it in cold water. Afterwards, he returned to Hyunwoo and laid the towel on Hyunwoo's forehead.
"Sleep now." Kihyun ordered and Hyunwoo just nodded as a response. Kihyun could see it. Hyunwoo was feeling worse with every minute instead of better. Kihyun was so damn worried. He really didn't know what to do. What did his mother do back then every time Kihyun had been sick? Kihyun picked his phone out of his bag and headed to the living room, calling is mother.

"Kihyunnie, my love. How are you?" his mother asked, after she picked up the call.
"Annyeong, oemma. I'm fine, but I need your help! Our leader, Hyunwoo hyung, is sick and I'm the one to help him get better, but I just don't know how." Kihyun didn't tell his mother that he actually was Hyunwoo's boyfriend. Well, he hadn't even told her that he had fallen in love with him, even though he usually told her basically everything.
"Ahh~, poor little Hyunwoo! He's such a nice and handsome man! Too bad he got sick! But of course I will help you, love~."
"Thank you, oemma! So, what should I do?" Kihyun was so thankful to his mother and he was happy that he would be able to help his beloved leader.
"Did you already get him a cold towel?"
"Yeah. That was the first thing I did, but I don't know what else I could do."
"Well, he needs to sleep a lot! Go make him some food in the meantime, and honey~, as soon as he wakes up, get him some tea with honey, it will help his throat to recover." she went on and on, telling her beloved son, how he could help Hyunwoo. Kihyun was just so happy that he would be some kind of help to the older.

It was almost midnight, when the other members finally returned to the dorm. All of them completely destroyed from their hard practice, still all of them were worried about their leader. In the morning he had seemed to be okay and now they didn't even know in which condition he was. Minhyuk needed to talk to Kihyun about Hyunwoo's condition, so he kept on looking for Kihyun in the whole dorm. He finally found Kihyun, sleeping at Hyunwoo's side, one arm over the elder's chest, all cuddled up into Hyunwoo's side. It was a picture for the gods and that was enough reason to take another picture of them with his phone. Then he walked back to the living room and told the others to look at the perfect picture. As soon as they saw it, they had to see it for real, because it was just too cute.

All of them stood somewhere near Hyunwoo's bed, watching both of them sleeping. But Hyunwoo woke up after some minutes. He slowly opened his eyes and he didn't know where he was for a few seconds. As he saw the faces of all the members, he remembered he was back at the dorm and his precious Kihyunnie had brought him there.
"Hyunwoo hyung~, how do you feel?" Hoseok asked him quietly.
"I- don't know." Hyunwoo barely managed to get the words out of his mouth.
"W-Wait. I'll get you something to drink!" Changkyun said, worried for their leader and disappeared to the kitchen, just to come back after about a minute. He took a straw with him so Hyunwoo wouldn't have to sit up to drink. Jooheon smiled at Changkyun, who cared so much about their leader. Hyunwoo nodded his thanks and drank the water through the straw. He noticed Kihyun was actually missing in front of him, together with all the other faces. Jooheon knew what Hyunwoo wanted to know and pointed towards Hyunwoo's side.
"I guess, he fell asleep while looking at you." Jooheon told Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo looked down at his side and started smiling. He didn't notice Kihyun at his side since it felt so right having him with him. And since they had been sleeping like this for a while, it felt like Kihyun was a part of him. It was just too cute in Hyunwoo's eyes, he was terribly in love with the younger, but at some point it frightened him as well.