Another Hectic Day

Start from the beginning

"You know what? I hate you too! You left me behind and your having all the fun to yourself!" The ex-masked man said and pouted.

"Awww I'm so sorry Ed. Please don't be angry!" I said and hugged him again. But he hugged me back and said its okay. I kissed his cheek and then my naughty little brothers cheek coz he was the second one to grab me.

"Hey there sis" he said. "Hey there bubu! How was Australia? Had all the fun you wanted?" I asked tickling him.

Yeah he is ticklish. Cute right?

He started laughing. "S...sto...stop plz Sissy!" I paused and me and Ed started laughing at our little brother.

"Aww poor bubu, don't tease him like that Mia!" He said emphasizing bubu and then frowned and pouted. But it was really cute. In reply I proudly smirked.

"HEY!!! both of you stop calling me fukin bubu!!" He scolded us.

"Oi! Language!" I scolded in reply. He frowned. He crossed his arms and turn around, his back at us.

Oppss

"Okay we are sorry!" I said and looked at Ed. He was smirking at me. I mouthed him 'say sorry'. He mouthed 'why should I?'.

I punched him on side of his abdomen with my elbow.

"Fuck!!!!" He groaned and held the area where I beat him.

Of course it should hurt. I'm a black belt in karate, if you forgot.

Bubu turned around again and glared daggers at me.

Wait! What happened?

And then I realized that Edward too cussed. I mentally face palmed.

Now I punched him on his shoulder with not too much strength. "Language!" I glared at him.

"OOWWW, That really Hurts! You know?!"

My little bubu saw us and started laughing. "Zama Miro!" He said and continued laughing.

If you are thinking what is 'zama miro' then it means serves you right in Japanese. Edward, me and my brother when we were little we used to watch Anime a lot sitting together on the sofa in front of our huge TV on Animax. We almost finished together 100 different Anime. And when my brother was not present we used to watch mature Anime. So Edward and I have finished almost 150 Anime series.

After we saw him laughing. We both, Ed and I started laughing with him.

"Having all the fun without me huh?"
I then stopped laughing and turned around to see who spoke.

"Daddy!!!" I gave him a bear hug for a few seconds. Then I saw Chester, Mike and others staring at us smiling.

"Daddy you met Chaz?" I asked him confused.

"Yes my little Bunny! I missed you so much!" He said smiling at me holding my shoulders.

"Heh" I heard my little brother snicker from back when he heard Dad calling me Bunny. I mentally rolled my eyes and hugged my Daddy again.

"I missed you too Papa" I said while hugging. Then all of Linkin Park said "awwwweeee" in unison.

"OH MY GOD!"

_____________________________

Hey there! How are you?

How was the story?

Please comment "anything"

I will not say anything even if you point out my mistakes or criticize me, I'll just appreciate it.

Vote, comment, share, and fan.

Hav a nice day - Al