2: neck mark

Izzy Moore's POV

He kept his hands firm on my hips. As he took slow and heavy breaths, I felt his breath sweep slowly over my whole face. Small, taunting smiles would form on the corners of his lips, making small crinkles appear by the corners of his eyes.

I gulped loudly.. He still had a smirk covering his pink lips which looked really, really soft.

Izzy, no, shut up.

His face inched closer and closer to mine. My heart was beating out the inside of ribcage and my breathing was shaky, rocky breaths leaving my nose because I don't want to open my mouth.

His lips got in right next to my ear, and I waited for him to say something, and that something was: "Come on, Izzy. Don't be so crabby."

His attached his pink, heart shaped lips to the spot right below my ear and began sucking slightly, grazing his teeth over the tingly skin. It felt so weird, and I scolded myself for falling into this little game. Actually, this pissed me off of another level. This stranger is sucking on my fucking neck without my consent, which is sexual fucking assault.

I refused and forbade anything from slipping between my lips, but I couldn't help the grunt that managed to slip out unintentionally. It wasn't a turned on grunt, either. It was more of a stop fucking touching me, you motherfucking creep grunt.

I felt his smooth lips curve into another taunting smile at the sound of my awkward noise. He nibbled gently on the tingling spot, shifting to put one of his legs between mine to steady himself. Pissed off and shocked, I curled my hand into a fist and punched him in the tit.

"Ah!-"

I curled my fingers around the back of his collar and slammed him into the side of my car, then knuckle punched him in the kidney and kneed him in the ass. With one final grunt, I pulled his head down to mine by his curls.

"That was fun," I whispered into his ear, breathing heavily. "How about we do this again sometime."

I removed all contact, smiling victoriously after winning the game.

"See you around, Harry." I laughed airily and turned on the heels of my shoes, walking off with sore arms.

I hope he is watching me walk away, too. I looked back, and sure enough, he is standing against my car with a not so cocky face and a sore ass.

And I though to myself: what the fuck? I have never pulled off something so smooth before! Usually I stutter and trip up, but I wooped his ass and made a clever remark afterwards! Cool! But, still, what the fuck?

So after arguing a little, he slams me up against my broken up car, sucks my neck, I woop his ass, and I leave him there? Eventful. You know, I wonder if he does that to a lot of girls. How many girls are walking around with hickeys on their necks?

My hand flew up to cover the saliva coated, possibly purple mark on my neck when another young couple strode by me. I smiled an innocent smile and picked up my walking pace towards my car.

[heavily edited]

.
**

a/n: sorry this is a bit short. I ran out of time. my friend and me shown up at the theater for Catching FireHEHEHEHEH

srry

:|