Let me go (Justin Bieber Love story)

"Adrianna come down stairs, Justin's here to see you."

"Yay!" i booked it down the stairs and jumped on Justin.

"Are you spending the night?" i asked my best friend.

"Duhhh!! Anna what else would this big bag mean?" I giggled at what he said.

"Justin, Adrianna, are you guys ready to eat dinner?"

"Yes mah!" me and Justin replied.

We ate and ate until our stomachs could take no more. We went up stairs and played games.

"Anna, i love you." Justin said.

" I love you too Jay" i said and then we both broke out in laughter.

The next morning Justin had to go home, but i wanted him to stay just a little bit longer.

"But mommmm i wanna marry Justin! and i cant do that if he isn't here!!" I said being the stubborn 10 year old i was.

"Yeah!" Justin said.

"Not today" my mom said going up to her room.

"Its ok Anna lets do it now before my mom gets here." he pulled out two plastic rings and put one on my finger and 1 on his.

"Were MARRIED!!" I screamed happily!!

"Wait we have to kiss to make it be real" Justin said

"Oh alright" i say secretly wanting to kiss him.

We both leaned in and pecked each others lips.

"Now are we married?" i asked Jay

"Yes, Anna we are."

That was 6 years ago.

Now i am sixteen and Justin is seventeen.

"Anna its time to go!" My best friend said.

"Alright i will be down in 3 minutes." i quickly respond.

I shove my finger down my throat. i gag twice before my breakfast comes up an empties my stomach. I quickly flush the toilet. I walk towards the sink, brush my teeth and wash my hands. i look in the mirror at my face, it is paler than usual. I pinch my cheeks to give them more color. I then lift my shirt grab my razor and slice it twice. i grab two band-aids and head out of my bathroom. This has become a daily routine.

"Took you long enough" Justin said with his arm wrapped around Selena's waist.... it made me cringe.

"Sorry haha" i said putting on a fake smile.

I bet your wondering what happened 5 years ago until now? Well...

My mom was murdered, by who? I have no fucking clue. My dad was never in the picture, so when she died i was given to Ms. Pattie. I have lived with her since then, and it is a pretty good life.

Me and Justin have known each other since birth, so it was not weird that we would sleep in the same bed, hold hands, or act like a couple.

That is until he was discovered by Scooter Braun, and he became super famous. I went on the My World tour with him, me and Pattie could have never been more proud of what Justin had become.

But along the way, we had less 'cuddle time' and could no longer hold hands in public because of rumors. i would get so much hate about my weight, so i found a way to fix it. Justin began dating Selena around the same time, and thats when the cutting started. There was no more 'I love you so much Anna' Thats when I realized that i fell for my bestfriend.

Its like Justin forgets that I'm here. i feel like I'm a burden to him.

So here we are now...

-------------------------------------

Hey!! Is this good or should i delete this?

I need 1 comment and 1 vote for next chapter.

XOXO

😘