Eyes Shut ~(Y/BF) x Reader~

I guess I owe you guys an apology ;-; huehue

First of all, I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED GAH school is really taking too much of my time. I get no sleep sometimes, so instead of writing in the weekends I end up sleeping my tired butt off. SO I REALLY DO HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND ;-;

Next, I wanted to congratulate everyone for making Random Oneshots go 50k! I haven't done anything to it in a month, so I don't think it's possible that it would hit that much. So thank youuu!

Finally, THIS IS NOT THE SURPRISE I WAS TALKING TO YOU GUYS ABOUT. I just wanted to post something because I haven't wrote in a month :v

ANNNND ALSO, I'LL BE POSTING A MARICHAT (MLB FANSSSSSS HELLOOO) AU, SO I HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE IT! 😁

On with the oneshot. (Y/BF) means your crush. Fictional or not. ;)

~

"Goodnight, (Y/BF)." You smiled at me, kissing me goodnight. This was just an ordinary night, you were spending it in my apartment. We graduated college 3 years ago, and I've started a new job so I guess I could fit us together in an apartment. It wasn't permanent though, you staying with me that is, because your parents can't let you live in a small room filled with boy stuff. I understood, so I don't go against it. Besides, I myself wouldn't want you to live in this filthy apartment permanently.

I smiled at you, bidding you a goodnight as well. I was so lucky to have you as mine. Your (hair color) hair draped over the pillows I gave you to rest your head on, and your pretty (eye color) eyes drifted shut. Your lips still held a smile. I wish that you think you're lucky to have me as well.

I looked at you with a soft glance, sighing in relief. Seeing you sleeping was so precious. I then looked up, seeing the ceiling with my tired eyes. I sighed again. I was so tired, that I didn't notice I shut my eyes close as well. I drifted to a deep sleep, with you beside me.

I close my eyes. Then, I opened them again.

Wait, you're not here? You were just looking at me, smiling so geniunely. But once I close my eyes, I lost you. Where were you? I was so scared. If anything happened to you I don't know what I would do.

"(Y/n)?"

"(Y/n)?!"

"(Y/n)!" I gasped, waking up and immediately sitting. I looked to my side, to see you looking at me worriedly.

"(Y/bf)? You're freaking me out. One minute I was saying goodnight then the second I find you screaming my name, having sweat beading on your forehead. Is everything alright?" You sighed, placing a hand on my shoulder. I sighed as well. It was all a dream.

A very bad one, I suppose.

This dream has been happening to me every night now, and I'm guessing that it has a meaning. Whenever I close my eyes you would drift away, and that scared me. What if it happened in real life? I was afraid to lose you.

"Y-You're here," I stuttered, holding your hand tightly. You laughed lightly, "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I-It's just that.." I trailed off, wiping my sweat. "I've been having this weird dream, where whenever I would close my eyes even the slightest, you seem to drift away into disappearance." I explained. "And, I was thinking that, maybe it's trying to tell me something. That one day I'd lose you, even with just a single close of two eyelids." I frowned, still not letting go of your soft hand.

You chuckled, your other hand reaching for my hair. You ruffled it slowly, smiling after. "Silly (y/bf). I'm not going anywhere," You reassured.

"I'll always be here, and I won't leave until the end. When you close your eyes, I promise you, I'll never disappear. Okay? So you don't have to be afraid anymore," You leaned in to kiss my cheek, warming my heart as always. "Now go back to sleep. It's like, 4 in the morning."

"B-But," I bit my lip. Even if you reassured that you won't go, we couldn't be too sure. The dreams felt so real, like it was a fantasy waiting to be a reality. You looked at me confusingly, but then you chuckled again. "Here's an idea. How 'bout I sleep in your arms until the morning? Just to make sure that I won't drift away. Sounds good?"

"Y-yes." I nodded my head, laying down again. You nuzzled yourself in my arms, and in return I tried my best to spoon your frame. You kissed me again, this time on the lips, probably taking advantage that you're laying down facing me. "Sleep tight, (y/bf)."

Your eyes shut close again, your breaths being felt on the shirt I'm wearing. It was very warm, but it's okay, I don't mind.

I stared at you once again, afraid to close my eyes. But your soft words lingered inmy ears, saying that I have nothing to be worried about. Maybe you're right, supposing that you're in my arms at this very moment.

I have nothing to fear, when I close my eyes you'll still be here. Beside me. And that's all I ever wanted to happen. Because besides,

You're too precious for me to let you go.

~

This is so short and crappy 😂 I'm sorry :v I just wanted to write something and this idea popped in my head. But still, I hope you enjoyed!

-Blaze