RANDOM ONESHOT SPECIAL: Happy Mother's Day!

Guys! This oneshot isn't really xReader...

Oops

Sorry :/

But it's the only one here that's not xReader! Yayyy

Uhm, am I supposed to celebrate?

No?

Oh. Okay ._.

P.S.- This is short oops

~

"I can't believe you!" A brunette girl with green eyes snickered wickedly.

"You're so childish, (last name)." The girl smirked, pointing at you with a teasing pointer finger. Her perfectly sea-green nail-polished fingernail suits her slightly-pale complexion.

All you did was look down, and look at your little (f/c) [A/n: yes it includes a black flower, lol] flower with pity, as you felt light tears spilling softly on your eyes.

"A stupid little flower for your mother? Really? She so unlucky." She snickered, and as well as her other minions. All of them have menacing faces, mimicking their leader.

"But-t this is all I've got f-for her." You sobbed. The brunette laughed teasingly.

"You must be so poor." She laughed again. "What I got for mommy is a free vacation in a private island for a week." She smirked.

"I...I-" You stuttered, but you got cut off by one of the girl's sidekicks.

"Layla, we gotta go. This dweeb is not worth our time," A red-headed girl spoke. Layla snorted, but agreed anyways.

"Wendy, you're absolutely right." She smirked. "Come on."

They all started to leave, letting you alone on the almost-wilting flower. But before Layla could leave with her minions, she looked back at you.

"Oh and by the way," She smiled innocently.

"I hope you enjoy your lame mother's day." She laughed teasingly, before turning around again to leave completely.

~

"M-Mom?" You asked.

No answer.

"I-I got bullied again." You smiled faintly. Then, you wiped several tears threatening to spill down.

"But since it's Mother's Day, I decided to be strong for you, Momma." You grinned weakly. Still, there wasn't an answer.

"I got you a little flower, and it's my and your favorite color!" You laughed meekly.

"Look, I might not have some allowance, so I just picked a flower on my best friend's lawn. You know, (your best friend's name)?" You smiled.

"Daddy's in another country, as usual." Your eyes drifted towards somewhere, as you sit on the grass that's perfectly mowed.

"Doing the usual things. Going around the world, seeing different ladies, and making money without even giving me some." You huffed. "Even just a little bit. Not a dollar. Nothing," You sighed.

"But here, Momma." You smiled again, setting down the flower on the familiar stone.

"Happy Mother's Day. I love you,"

You kissed the top of the gravestone, before wiping the dried tears on your cheek and leaving.

~

I guess I forgot to say this is a little sad

Oops

But Happy Mother's Day though!

:D