Bad Dream?!?!

Third P.O.V

Chase slowly stood up, rubbing his head as it was hurting badly, "Hello?", Chase called. "Where am I?", Chase called again, it echoing around him. Chase looked around, it was dark and he was in a Cage. Chase frowns, "Adam? Bree? Anyone?", Chase says called louder. Chase went to the side off the cage and touched it, he hissed in pain when it gave him a elictice shock. A door open and Chase saw a tiny amount off light before the door closed. Marcus walked over, "Hi Chase", Marcus grins walking over. Chase looked, "Thank god your here Marc-", Chase started to say. Marcus laughs evily, "I can't actually believe, you thought I like you...Are you dumb?!", Marcus laughs. "You don't like me?", Chase says getting teary eyes. Marcus nodded, "I don't like you...I prented to like you and Now you have put your family in danger", Marcus laughs evily again. Chase eyes widened, "You won't do anything to Them?!", Chase says frowning. Marcus touched a button and the cage went and Marcus laughs evily again, "I'm going to kill you first Chase...I'll make it not painful, just for you", Marcus says grinning. Chase looked up at Marcus, he felt like his heart had been ripped out and stood on a thousand times. Marcus grins, "Are you actually though, I liked you", Marcus says. "Bye Chase", Marcus says and blusted his Bionic at Chase.

------------------

Chase screams as he woke up, breathing heavily. Chase felt himself crying. He looked over to the other Capsule to see Bree asleep and then he looked over at Adam's Capsule to notice Adam wasn't there. Chase wiped his eyes and then walked out off his Capsule. Adam looked at Chase from across the room. Adam crosses his arms, "Are you okay?", Adam asks quitely. Chase nodded quitely. Adam sighed, "You was crying in your sleep...Please whats wrong?", Adam asks. "It was just a nightmare...", Chase says quitely. Adam nodded, "About?", Adam asks. Chase shrugged and sat down. Adam sat down next to Chase, "Maybe I can help?", Adam offered. Chase nodded, "Well in this nightmare, I have put you, Bree, Everyone in danger", Chase started and Adam nodded. "It was all dark and I was in a cage and it turns out Marcus was the one that kidnapped me and then he when to kill me but I woke up", Chase says quitely, he hadn't noticed he had tears run down his cheeks. Adam nodded, "I though you liked Marcus", Adam says and hugs Chase gently. Chase sighed and hugs Adam back, "I do...I think", Chase says. "I just, It was just a dream", Chase says shrugging. Adam looked at Chase concerned and then nodded. Chase got up and soon got ready for school before he left, walking on his own.

Chase got to school and went to his locker. Marcus soon walked over to Chase, "Hey Chasey", Marcus says. Chase's eyes widened as he ran off to class. Marcus frowns deeply and waits for Adam, Bree and Leo. They all eventually get to school. Marcus goes straight over to them, "What have you said to Chase?!", Marcus says shouting. "We haven't said Nothing to Chase", Leo says. Marcus frowns, "Chase ran away from me for know reason", Marcus says. "Maybe his finally came to his senses", Adam says with a shrug. Marcus looked at all three off them, "If I find out you said something to Chase...You don't want to know what will happen next", Marcus says harshly. Bree laughed alittle, "Oh we're scared", Bree says sarcastically. Adam shakes his head, "I'm not scared", Adam says. Bree and Leo look at Adam and shake there heads. Adam shrugs, "I'm not though", Adam says. Marcus frowns and walks off, shaking his head.

Chase went to class and sat down. Marcus was about to walk into class, when he got a phone call. Marcus went into the bathroom, "What Dad?", Marcus whispers. Douglas frowns, "Have you got his trust?", Douglas asks. "I need more time...I get close and then Bree, Adam and Leo get in the way", Marcus says. "Get them out the way?!", Douglas says. "How?", Marcus whispers. Douglas frowns deeply, "Work it out Marcus?!", Douglas shouted. Marcus looked in the mirror, "Dad what if I Don't want to know more", Marcus says. Douglas frowns, "I'll get Chase myself then!", Douglas shouts. Marcus panicked alittle, "N-no. I will get Chase", Marcus whispers. "Good...DON'T FAIL THIS TIME!", Douglas shouted.

---------------

Hey guys xx. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you got any ideas, please let me know lol 😂 xx.