Chapter 6: How they reacted (Special: Valentine's)

"To recap everything... That infant in your arms, he's Iemitsu's kid who he just abandoned in the forest and Colonnello found him and decided to take him in instead of doing the smart thing of leaving this brat-"

"His name is Tsunayoshi. / kora!"

"... -Tsunayoshi in an orphanage and after spending a few months with the kid, purposefully ignoring us, you decided to come back to introduce the kid to us?" Reborn finished the summarization of the story. Honestly he was slightly surprised by just how the two synchronized when they complained on how he referred to the kid in Lal's arms.

"That's basically it." Lal said. Currently they all sat in the living room of the apartment building she and Colonnello lived in. On the table was tea and the cookies they bought in the airport. She was still nervous about telling them of this whole ordeal, especially since even Luce had gone quiet.

But she wouldn't have had to worry for long, as soon as Luce raised her head, she was beaming with happiness.

"I am so happy for you two! Bless your souls!" She said, leaning over and held one of Lal's hand. "I still remember all those times when you silently wish for a child and this just makes me so happy!" Luce's eyes practically sparkled as she squealed like a high schooler.

Lal blushed at this much to Luce's amusement. Well it was true that she wanted to have a child but back then she had already given up on the thought. She didn't want to risk it. She never thought that it was possible for her to be able to have it both ways; to have a child and to stay with Colonnello. She couldn't be happier about this. "Thanks..." she whispered a little with a small smile that showed every happiness Lal currently felt as she looked down at Tsunayoshi who squealed happily and reached for his mother's face.

It was a beautiful scene between the two and this caused some of them to smile, others smirked, but an idiot decided to ruin such a beautiful mood.

"Oi, oi, Luce aren't you being too nice and forgiving?! Don't you remember that they missed a meeting!" Skull said. "And It's all because they chose that little brat over us!" he said and pointed accusingly towards Tsunayoshi.

This caused little Tsunayoshi to get scared, especially with Skull's terrifying face, what with the make-up and the piercing. Tsunayoshi began to cry loudly and clung to his mama.

To this Skull began to panic not knowing what to do until he heard a click of a safety. He turned to look at the father of the said kid and found him darkly glaring daggers towards him while holding his rifle aiming right at his head.

"You wanna die, kora? *Ah?" Colonnello threatened. Sure he was new to being a dad but now that he was one, Colonnello was one heck of a protective one and if someone makes his little boy cry, then he wasn't going to let that guy live.

"W-wait I-"

"Colonnello." Lal called glaring at Colonnello while trying to comfort Tsunayoshi.

Skull thought he was saved as he looked at Lal but her words made him lose all hope in getting out alive.

"If you miss, I'll make you sleep outside."

"Nooooo!"

Bang!

Skull turned quiet as he shut his eyes and got his cloud flames ready when he felt no pain. He looked up and saw that Colonnello wasn't even looking at him now. He looked at the others who also looked at another direction. He followed their gazes to find Reborn still gracefully sitting on a chair with one leg over the other, his left hand resting on his knee and his right hand holding Leon's gun form and aiming at the ceiling, slight smoke coming out from said gun.

Quando le Piogge Protegge il CieloOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara