Princess

Sirius's P.O.V.

The dude was huge, and hit like a freight train or at least that is what it felt like when he came in contact with me. I thought I stood some chance against him uing magic, but my spells just bounced right off of him. Not expecting that turn of events I ended up flying into the wall behind me and falling harshly down to the ground. Gasping I struggled to stand up. The dude crunched him fist together, and went to swing. I looked around to see if I could find something to help, not seeing anything I closed my eyes to take the punch. 

"STOP!" the voice of an angel called out. My eyes snapping open, I was surprised to see Aara standing in front of me with her hands held up. She wasn't even looking, but the newcomer was frozen, unable to move. Aara blinked, sheepishly putting her hands down, looking at him. "Turn around, you never saw me," she whispered. 

"But princess," the dude tried to argue. 

"Leave, or face my rage it is your choice," Aara countered. The man nodded and turning around left. I stared at her in wonder. Aara didn't look at me. She just looked at the ground. 

"Aara!" Lily exclaimed running up to her friend. Aara flinched at her touch. "Aara," Lily whispered, hurt registering on her face. I moved, slowly at first, making my way in front of her. She turned her head fiercely so that I couldn't see her face. 

"Aara," I whispered, pleading with her. Aara was shaking. "Aara," I tried again. "Aara," she still wouldn't look at me. Sighing I pulled her into my arms, I needed the contact. After a while the tension in her faded and she leaned into me. I couldn't help but smile.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The fire was warm that night as James, Remus, Peter, and I settled in front of it. "So princess?" James interjected. I looked at him. "That's what the guy called Taylor, princess. I wonder what he meant by it," I shrugged. I didn't care. "Padfoot, if he called her princess that means that she knows him," James tried. 

"Well, maybe she does. It's not really my business," I snapped, I didn't want him to know that the topic was really bothering me. I had been thinking about it the whole day. James looked taken back; Remus and Peter looked surprised. I usually don't fight with James. James looked into the fire, then at the staircase to the dorms. I sighed. "Dude..." I started. James held his hand up, stopping me. I opened my mouth to argue when Evans ran down the steps into the common room. She stopped when she saw us. 

"You four, I need your help," Lily stated. James stared her. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"I need to leave here without getting caught. You guys do it all the time, right, that's what Severus says, and I believe him," she replied. 

"We aren't helping you leave to go meet up with your boyfriend," James stated. 

"Boyfriend? Oh! I'm not actually leaving to meet Severus, he is with Aara. He took Aara to the tower, and I need to go to meet them," Lily exclaimed quietly. 

"Why is she with Oilhead?" I asked, even I could hear the venom in my voice. 

"Protection; the Slytherins, they went at her for some reason," Lily's voice broke, "She is downright refusing to go to Madam Pomfrey for some reason, so Severus said that she could come with me. I could probably help her move then he could, sneak her into my dorm and such. So are you going to help me or not?" I stood up and nodded as James leaped up and raced to the dorms to retrieve his cloak. Remus sighed, getting up. 

"Peter and I will stay here and cover," he stated. I nodded at him as James came down the steps. 

"Put this on," he ordered Lily who did as she was told. With that we made our way up to the tower, to Aara.