The Beginning

January 29th, 2009

Yukari's Dorm Room

Evening

The lights were dim, the room nearly dark, but, despite that, his eyes ceased to not shine.

Above her the silver eyes were, adjacent to hers on the horizon line. Both his hands on the bed beside her, he loomed over her, but she did not fear. She blossomed.

No fabric separated them from one another. The only feeling she felt was his soft skin touching hers. The bed groaned over their constantly shifting weight. She held on tight to him, fearing that if she let go anytime soon, he'd fly away from her.

"Makoto..." She breathed into his shoulder. As usual, no vocal response rose from him, but his eyes spoke for him. They glimmered as he felt her skin touching his, the blobs of body mass touching his chest every time he went down.

As he ventured deeper into her realm, she let out an obscene chorus. She slid her hands down from him bare neck down to his firm arms and clenched. His muscles flexed every time he moved his weight around, her fingers subconsciously massaging them. Heavy breathing mischievously caressed one another's skin, the warmth making their body temp rise more. His presence and actions spoke louder than any diction he's ever let escape his lips. The lips that were brushing her neck, occasionally pecking it.

This was it. If they failed 48 hours from now, this was it. The last time they would be like this. As if they were fusing into each other. Together as one.

"Yukari..."

The monotone voice caused her eyes to open wider and lock gaze with the silver lining of his. They stayed in that gaze from what seemed to her like a lifetime. She thought he was becoming more himself to her. She could feel him starting to become...

A loud screech escaped her mouth. She covered her lips with her whole hand and mumbled the rest of her vocal reaction. While she was completely overwhelmed with her sudden physical feelings, he stopped moving and sat up, keeping his gaze. A deep sigh escaped her lips and so did a giggle.

"Well..." Yukari spoke in a hushed whisper. She teased her hand over his before placing it on top. "I'm happy about how this turned out..." She turned her gaze away from a moment, shy, and turned it back to him. His expression was nothing far from his normal, exhausted face besides the blush that colored his fair face. Something like magic to her, it was.

"I... I'm glad we spent this one last time together..." She continued, a bit softer. "Thank you..." She rubbed her thumb on the back of his hand. Her smile shore as bright as his eyes.

He sat there, staring at her for a moment. She could have sworn from the moment before he leaned his head to when his lips tenderly pecked her forehead that a miniature smile formed on his face. But she was for sure it took most of its form on hers.

Now, the future of the world was ahead of them and their teammates...

---

March 5th, 2010

Makoto's Dorm Room

Evening

"Sleeping like a baby..."

Surrounding Makoto's bed was all his dorm friends. And in Makoto's bed was him himself in a deep sleep. His chest slowly rose and fell, the sound of his soft breathing faint in the room's atmosphere.

"That's not true," Aigis spoke, the closest friend to his bed. "Infants hardly ever sleep. They're always crying. Makoto is not," she stroke her metal hand over his forehead to brush away his blue locks.