i called tom.

"hey man whats up?"

"im leaving the country."

"what why what happened dude?!"

"hes been hurting her man and i told you that if he ever did im leaving with Kelly."

"im gonna miss you dude please be careful."

"i will but can Kelly talk to t.j for a minute?"

"yeah sure hold up. t.j!"

i handed Kelly the phone and she put it up to her ear with tears down her cheeks. i really hate to see her cry because i feel like a failure when she cries. "hey t.j no im leaving for a while. my mommy's new boyfriend has been hurting me. i will talk to you soon i love you." she then hung up the phone and i texted tom.

ME: hey tom we are at the air port not long form your house can you take my truck and keep it?

TOM: yeah sure dude anything keep Kelly safe and your self love ya man.

i put my phone in my pocket and got out. i grabbed our stuff and Kelly and walked inside. i left my keys in the car because tom needs them and he knows the code to get inside. as we walked in we went to the desk and bought 2 one way tickets to Canada. don't ask me why i chose Canada but i did.

we then went through security and all that and we waited by the gate for them to call our plane. i went on facebook to get my mind off what just happened today and Kelly listened to some music and drifted of to sleep. my arm was on Kelly and my eyes were on my screen.

ALEX: I see your on don't ignore me please

ME: im right here im not ignoring you I just like seeing you squirm on how much you cant live with out me >:)

ME: oh I can live with out you

JESSIE: then why did you keep texting me for 3 hours straight trying to get me back online?

ME: uhhh'

JESSIE: exactly

ME: fine I missed you

ME: do you have camera?

 i wanted to know is she had a camera so when i get every thing set up i could video chat her plus i didn't know what else to talk about.

JESSIE: a web cam yes a real camera no

ME: -.- that's what I meant

JESSIE: oh then be clear next time and why o.0

ME: uhh no reason

it really wasn't a reason

ME: so how was your day?

JESSIE: good yours and did you want to video chat??

ME: no its too soon I was just wondering

JESSIE: admit it you want to see me ;)

ME: no I don't I can see you through your millions of pictures you have on facebook

JESSIE: oh you little stalker going through my pictures ;)

ME: im not a stalker!

JESSIE: yes yes you are

ME: *sighs* what ever

JESSIE: oh come on

ME: no but I gtg bye babe ;)

JESSIE: I hate when you call me nick names

ME: why don't you like it when I call you babe ;)

JESSIE: no you creep bye!

ME: ;)

JESSIE: *rolls eyes*

ME: nite girly

no matter how pissed off or upset Jessie always made me act like that with her i don't know how she does it though. i heard our plane be called and i grabbed our stuff and Kelly in my arms and walked to the gate we were the first ones on the plane. i handed the lady our tickets and went on the plane. i put our duffle bags in the over head compartment and our small little bag with food on my lap. i set the sleeping Kelly on her seat next to the aisle as much as i didn't want to she would freak if she saw the window and see how high we were up. so  i had no choice. i put a blanket over Kelly as i buckled her in and buckled my self in. i looked at my ipod touch she was listening to and she was listening to our song. yes me and my sister have a song and its the diary of jane.

it put a smile on my face and i watched the other people go by and get their seats. as the last of people were getting on a girl my around my age sat in the middle row across the little aisle from me and Kelly. she gave me a smile and i returned it.

after about an hour we finally took off.

~10 hours later~

its been 10 freaking hours since we got on the plane and started flying. Kelly was still sleeping which i was shocked but she cried her self to sleep so she wont wake up for another  hour or so. i looked around the plane and spotted the girl from earlier was looing at me.

"hi." she said with a sweet voice. "hey." "is she your daughter?" "oh no she is my sister." "oh where is your mom?" "back in Australia." "why are two by your selves?" "family problems don't really like to talk about it." "oh ok. im lucy by the way." "nice to meet you lucy."

me and lucy talked to each fro about an hour until Kelly woke up. "hey sleepy." she gave me a weak smile. "how you feeling?" "better." "that's good you want something to drink?" "yes please." i opened my bag that keeps things cold and warm which i loved and handed her a little bottle of grape soda and that woke her up. "haha well that seemed to wake  her up." lucy said smiling. i just smiled as Kelly handed me the soda back and i put it back in the bag. 

i wanted to go to sleep so bad but i don't trust any one not even lucy. so i had to keep my self awake so i drank a monster that should keep me up for another 10 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after we landed me and Kelly took a cab to our family house we had bought for winter vacations but haven't used it in 2 years. as we got there we put our stuff in our room and took showers and went to bed.