HAPPY-KAWAII-OBSESSION-RANT 2

So I needed to post something, so I am going to post another happy-kawaii-obsession-rant (like the squishy 'rant').

I SPENT ALMOST THE ENTIRE DAY LISTENING TO TØP. Luv them. Like seriously. If you've never heard of/listened to Twenty One Pilots, then you should definitely listen to them.

And the time that I wasn't listening to tøp, I was watching this 'anime.' (I put anime in quotes because the show/movie is not Japanese. (At least that's what I heard.))

It's called RWBY and there are two 'volumes' so far. THEY ARE LIKE TWO FREAKING HOURS LONG. I just finished the first episode over the course of yesterday and today. I had heard of them, but I had never seen it before, so I watched it and it was so cool!

My Friday was kinda depressing (if you are friends with me and you are in my classes at school, you understand why (and if you want an explanation, private message me.)), but I started watching Stranger Things with my dad and my brother on Friday, so yeah. THAT WAS ALSO GOOD.

AND ON THURSDAY, I GOT A DUET PART IN THE PLAY I'M IN!!! (Starmites) DontForgetTheJazz plays Diva, and I play a Divette, which is a sub-group of Banshees, Diva's henchwomen. So YAY! (Btw, she is like the BEST person to play Diva and her voice sounds awesome in the solo parts she sings (and all of the parts she sings).) But yeah, YAY! Starmites!! If you have no idea what the heck it is, google it. There's a wikipedia page.

But I needed to post something, so this is it. (Above is the RWBY trailer and a pic of Josh and Tyler from tøp (because that picture, for some reason, amuses me).)

Stay Kawaii!
Kat