Chapter 6

Your POV

I woke up in my room. Heat rised to my face, remembering the events of yesterday. I glanced to Freed lying next to me, kissed his cheek, and made my way out of the bed. I pulled the blankets off and shivered at the sudden coldness that grazed my skin. 'I could use a shower.' I went to the blue and white bathroom and slowly closed the door, not trying to wake Freed. The steam quickly clouded the bathroom from the boiling water. Before the mirror clouded up, I brushed my teeth and jumped into the shower. Afterwards, I threw on a simple robe with my H/c locks messily sprawled across the top. After i sorted out my hair, I made my way to the kitchen. 

The abrupt blast of cold air caused me to shiver. I made a mental note to go to the store. 
"Oh, well I can still make pancakes." I gathered all of the materials and got to work. Some time afterwards, arms wrapped around my waist. He leaned down to my ear and whispered," Good morning, Y/n."  I could feel his hot breath nipping at my ears and his hand dangerously close to the bottom of my robe.

"Morning, Babe." I quickly finished the pancakes and sat them onto the table for us. "So, shall we head back to the guild today?"

"Yes, I imagine the guild is a little worried, considering I haven't been there in about a week..."

"So it's settled.," he said taking your plates to the kitchen.

"One moment I must get dressed for today" I threw on a black t-shirt, highwaisted olive green pants, black combat boots, and a long cape, somewhat similar to Guildart's. "All right i'm ready to go."

"Shall we, m'lady?" Freed said linking arms with me.

I giggled, "Yes, we shall."

With that, you two were off, strolling through the streets of Magnolia.