the story starts....

...with me.

Hello you simple little humans. Are you wondering what is going on?

Well, all I am going to say is that you are stuck in a nightmare. No, I didn't put you there, but I can help you get out.

I don't normally do these kinds of things. I can get quite scary sometimes.

Ok, let me rephrase that.

I am terrifying all the time. Better?

Good.

I don't normally try to get people to stop dreaming about the things that scare them. I do feed on fear after all.

But this has gotten out of hand and I need to stop this, so....

Here's me, trying to be the good guy for once.

Oh wait! You don't know who I am yet, do you?

Hehehe

I am the source of your fear.

I am the man who haunts your dreams. the man who can make you feel all alone when you are in a house full of people. I am the man who would grab you from under the bed and drag you to the prison of unforgettable nightmares. I am the man who your mother will never believe exists when you tell her all about me. I am the man who isn't real, yet here I am.

You can try to run and you can try to hide, but your bed covers won't protect you in the dead of the night. I am the voice of the darkness, the shadows in the sunlight. you can try to get away from me, but you will never escape my prying hands.

I can give you everything and I can take it all away with a snap of my fingers. I can lead Death to your house and make you wake up from the screams of your beloved ones. I can make you dream about things so real, you don't know whether it's real life or not.

I am the king of Fear, the man in your closet, the monster under your bed.
I am the wind howling through your open window, the thunder cracking in the dark sky. I am the footsteps in the hallway, man under the stairs.
I am the tv horror shows gone wrong.

I am the shadows in the dark.

I am the Boogeyman.

Hey guys! Gh0stwr1t3r here

I juat thought about this and I realised that I can make a cute story out of absolutely terrifying things. I just thought of it as a pretty good idea. I mean, seriously! There are many things that I am terrified of. I just thought it would be an interesting story. And I want to be unique. Nobody has written this kind of story from the boogeyman's pov, that I am aware of. So hey, why not?

I dare you to try this book out. The things that I use in here might sound simple to you, but some of these things terrify me.

So I urge you to read, vote, comment and

NEVER STOP BEING AWESOME!
Gh0stwr1t3r out!