Under Arrest (Akutagawa Ryuunosuke)

Start from the beginning

CRASH

Thankfully, none of the windows were shattered, they were only cracked. You felt dizzy and you could feel your brain pulsing through the veins. You were slowly starting to lose conscious as the blood rolled down from your dome. Looking out the window to your left, were a huge dent and the passenger seat was crushed.

But that was weird. You didn't do anything. You were driving carefully as always because it was passed 12. Something wasn't right. You quickly checked if you still had your gun and your equipments ready that were attached around your body. Going out quietly like a mouse, you opened the car door that survived as you crouched. Still leaving the car door opened, you stood up carefully, still having the gun ready in front of you. You walked gingerly to the back of the car and decided to take a look on what in the world happened to your car.

THUD

You whirled around to see your car door you originally had open was shut and you saw a mysterious figure standing beside it. A bit startled, you pulled back out your gun again and pulled the trigger.

One time.

Two times.

Three times.

The shadow was still there! How could it be?

You clicked your tongue as you tried to shoot your opponent again until a black and red slither jumped out from the shadow and knocked your gun out of your hand as three more of them sprung out and were wrapped around your wrists and ankles.

"W-What the hell is this?!" you cursed as you felt your feet being lifted off of the ground. It was almost like you were engulfed in utter darkness. You could only make out a few things around you because the moon beam was only shined on you and your vehicle.

"I told you before. A lady shouldn't be out this late at night."

'That voice! I heard it before!' you thought as you heard the steps of his shoes reverberate. The suspense was slowly rising until from the dark, a man took in shape with this black and red tentacle like things protruding from his back.

"I assume you already know my name by now. Even in the last few months you probably knew who I was." Akutagawa said, peering up from you. You tried to wiggle free or toss and turn but it was useless.

"L-Let go of me, right now!!" you bellowed, gritting your teeth like a tiger.

He stood there quiet for a moment. "Hm, you seem stronger than you were last time. But I take it back because all you can do is shoot bullets at me. Sorry but long range distant attacks doesn't kill me."

"Then let me down you sneaky bastard..." you growled.

"Fine, if you say so." he slowly lead you to the ground and unwrapped your wrists and ankles. You knew this was the perfect timing so you grabbed your stun gun and made a rush for it. He dodged it with ease as his ability pinched your uniform and flung you as you felt your back smash against the wall. Blood spluttered out of your mouth from the impact and he was still grabbing a hold of your shirt. He walked closer and closer, the sound of his footsteps inching painfully slow. He halted when he was in front of you and caged you with one of his arms.

"If you really want to kill me, then you have to do better than that." Akutagawa said, leaning closer. You squeezed your eyes shut, feeling your life on the line now.

"What are you scared of?" he suddenly asked.

You opened your eyes and spoke calmly. "Y-You're a wanted criminal. It's our duty to kill you in order to protect our citizens."

"And you betrayed that duty and went out driving all night alone looking for this place." Akutagawa shot back. You gulped.

"What do you want from me?" your voice was trembling with fear, your fists shaking.

"Hmm..." he said sarcastically. "You."

"M-Me?"

"Yes, you. I want you."

"Why?"

"If we were to have this same exact conversation back to the last time we met, I wouldn't want to take you in."

"W-What? What are you talking about, 'take me in'?"

A small smug smirk spread across his face. "Join us. You'll be great for our organization."

You immediately detested the idea. "What the hell?! You're telling a police to join you?!" you yelped until you felt a sudden snap on your wrist.

"!" you felt the cold steel metal hit against your skin. Akutagawa put his index finger under your chin and made you look into his eyes. You immediately knew that he secretly snatched your hand cuffs away when you were trying to attack him with a stun gun.

"You will come with us. No escaping me now. I've been following you around all this time." he said and gave an evil grin.

What would you do next?? (comment please because I honestly don't have any idea how to end this one shot rippp)

• • • • • • • • •

My ideas were dying as I came to the end >.<

School sucks... I have like zero chances of having time to sit down and write stories.

Plus school and math equations are killing my ideas for the one shots :')

Sorry if my one shots suck lately ahaha