"It came out wrong Alexa, I like you as more than a friend but we dont know each other much to take it anywhere."he said.

"Then take it somewhere with Danielle, around her more than enough."I replied. He groaned and I pulled free. I walked back to the dorm and he walked the other way. I let myself in, Perrie following and everyone looked at me.

"Dont do me anymore favors."I told Zayn. His mouth dropped open and he looked like I had slapped him.

"Sorry."he said quietly. I went back to my room and Danielle had texted my phone. I answered and felt tears sting my eyes. She had sent all of us a picture of her and Liam kissing in front of his dorm. I sat on my bed and heard Eleanor start snapping.

"Are you kidding me right now? So immature even for him."Perrie snapped. My door opened and Zayn sat beside me.

"Im sorry Alexa I really am, his loss. Dont have to talk to him anymore or ever again, no one of us expect it."he said. He hugged me and I nodded fighting back tears.

"Thing is, is I actually did like him."I mumbled. Zayn texted Liam and rubbed my back. I wiped my face and he handed me his phone.

"Talk to him, hes upset. Look at the picture, hes not even wearing that shirt today."he said. I nodded and read the messages from Liam to Zayn. Perrie came in and hugged me.

"Can he come back over so you and him can talk?"she asked. I shook my head and Zayn took back his phone.

"My head hurts, Ima just sleep for now. I'll talk to him later if he wants."I mumbled.

"He's coming back over anyway, I asked him too. Hes having lunch with Louis and I."Eleanor replied stepping inside. I rolled my eyes and laid across my bed.

"Out, headache, sleep."I mumbled. They started to leave and Zayn rubbed my back as my eyes drifted close. He shut my door and I slept the next 3 hours. I came out of my room and Liam was talking to Zayn. I looked up and saw he had a black eye.

"Niall saw the picture and punched Liam."Perrie said. I pouted and he shrugged.

"They fight for you Alexa cause they care."he mumbled.

"Yeah funny how the one person I want to care acts like he doesnt."I replied. He bit his lip and looked away. I walked away and Zayn was there to hug me as more tears fell.

"That should be you Liam."Louis spoke up.

"No, he shouldnt be making her cry in the first place."Zayn said.

"Yeah, protect her like youve done since she came here."Liam said softly. I pulled away from Zayn and looked over at Liam. I walked over and touched his check lightly.

"Stop, all of it just stop."I replied. I could tell he was close to crying himself. A few tears escaped from his eyes and I wiped them away with my thumb.

"Liam, dont cry it will be ok."Perrie said. I backed away and he dropped his head.

"I cant believe Niall punched you."I told him. He nodded and looked back up at me. I texted Niall and sat on the couch with everyone else. Liam sat beside me and I leaned over on him. His arm slipped around me pulling me closer and everyone looked at us. I stuck out my tongue and Zayn narrowed his eyes at Liam.

"I'll always be here to protect her, dont forget that."he said. Liam nodded and Perrie kissed Zayn softly.

"Zayn why do you protect Alexa anyway?"Louis asked. Perrie laughed and Eleanor rolled her eyes.

"How many times does he have to tell you, Alexa is his younger step-sister?"she asked. Louis raised both his eyebrows and Zayn shook his head laughing at him.