"Id rather stay home tonight seriously."I told them.

"Fine Luke switch numbers with Cass so we can go get ready."Ashton told him. We switched numbers and I stood up to hug them before they left. Luke rubbed my back and I didnt want to let him go. Ashton hugged me and waved to my mom in the living room. His dad kissed my mom and followed the boys outside. My mom smiled at me and I carried our dishes to the kitchen. I loaded the dishwasher and started it.

"What are you doing tonight Cass?"she asked.

"Im going to Facebook the girls back home, probably crash in the den tonight I dont know yet."I replied.

"New movies are in there already, bring your laptop down. I probably wont be home tonight, I might go stay the night with his dad."she told me. I nodded and went to my room for my stuff. Luke texted me and sent a picture of himself still pouting.

"Luke said he wants to date me."I told my mom. She hugged me and Ashton texted me right after that.

"Ashton likes you that way too doesnt he?"she asked. I shrugged and texted Luke back.

"He said he was jealous of Luke liking me but he'd get over it."I replied. I sat my stuff up in the den and Ashton called me a few minutes later.

"Im going to hurt Luke, he's making out with some girl here."he told me. I could hear giggling in the background.

"Ok? Its not like Im with Luke Ashton."I replied.

"You like him though Cass and he acted like he likes you."Ashton growled. I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone. I got on my laptop and plugged it up to the tv. I pulled up my favorite One Direction concert and got it started.

SATURDAY...

I woke up and my mom was in the kitchen with Ashton's dad. I walked in and poured myself a glass of orange juice.

"Know anything about Ashton jumping Luke last night?"they asked me when I turned around. I shrugged and they pointed towards the living room. I slowly walked in there and Luke was sitting on the couch with his face busted. Ashton was across the room with busted knuckles.

"Seriously?"I asked. Ashton looked up and Luke looked towards the door.

"Tell her Luke or I will."Ashton snapped. Luke licked his lips and dropped his head.

"You already told her last night Ashton, leave me alone."Luke mumbled. Ashton walked over and grabbed the front of his shirt pulling him to his feet.

"Ashton let him go."I snapped. Ashton punched him in the mouth again and dropped him. Luke covered his face and moaned. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the living room.

"Ashton leave, go cool off."his dad snapped coming out of the kitchen. My mom walked in the living room with an ice pack and handed it to Luke.

"Cass?"she asked.

"He can go to, the girl he made out with last night can take care of him."I mumbled.

"I didnt make out with anyone last night, he jumped me for even liking you Cass."he mumbled. Ashton walked out of the house and Luke put the icepack on his face. I walked over next to him and touched his back making him jump.

"He can go kick rocks seriously."I told him. He moved the ice pack and I got a good look at his face. I pouted and he had tears in his eyes.

"All of it hurts."he mumbled. His lip with split, jaw bruised, 2 cuts above his left eye and the bone below his right eye was bruised.

"Why didnt you defend yourself?"I asked.

"He had me back against a wall, I tried."he mumbled. I rubbed his back and he put the ice pack back on his face. He started to calm down and Ashton started calling his phone. I rolled my eyes and took the phone from him.