Cam2(different from Cam)

Start from the beginning

"Im still leaving."I groaned.

"Please dont."Cam mumbled.

"What do you expect me to do Cameron?"I asked as everyone else came outside.

"Bre as long as you've know Cameron, all of us, he's never been this hurt over any girl."Nash spoke up.

"Stop defending him fuck Nash, you let him get as drunk as he did at that party."I snapped.

"And you sat up with him all night until he was ok to sleep. You promised to be there for him."Aaron spoke up. Cameron walked back in the house and Shawn looked right at me.

"He'll be ok Bre, dont let him guilt you into this."he said hugging me. I nodded and I started getting texts on my phone while we were still outside.

"Someone please go make sure he doesnt do anything stupid until I come back over, he knows I need to go pick up the twins."I mumbled. Nash nodded and went inside the house.

"How are the twins anyway?"Taylor asked.

"Growing, hard to believe they're already 5 months, seems just like yesterday."I said smiling.

"Still look like him?"Carter asked looking towards the house.

"Gage looks just like him more everyday, Hayley is starting to get her own looks."I laughed.

"Go get them, maybe they'll cheer everyone up over here."Shawn said. I got in my car and looked down at my phone. I sighed and drove across town to my mom's house. She had kept the twins over night with the help with my oldest niece. I let myself in and heard the twins laughing in the living room. I walked into the room and they both squealed trying to get my attention.

"Want to help me get them ready to go over there with me?"I asked my niece.

"Yeah."Lainey replied. We carried them towards the nursery my mom had set up and changed diapers. I put Gage in his Dallas 94 onesie that was blue and little gray joggers with white socks. I put Hayley in her matching outfit with her shirt being purple and put a headband around her head. I grabbed the diaperbag and put some diapers along with a can of formula and baby wipes in it. Lainey put in 2 jars of baby food and their extra pacis. We took them out to my car and Nash texted me. Cameron was throwing stuff in his room and ignoring everyone. I sighed and buckled the twins into their seats.

"Want to go with me?"I asked Lainey. She went inside and grabbed her phone. I sighed when she came back and headed across town back towards the house. We pulled up and Shawn came outside with Carter. Lainey blushed and I nudged her before getting the twins out.

"Id go see him alone before taking the twins in there Bre."Carter said before smiling at Lainey. Shawn grabbed my diaper bag and we followed them inside the house. The guys took the twins for me and I made my way up the stairs where I could hear Cameron arguing with Nash. I opened his door quietly and he had his back to me.

"She dont give a damn about me Nash, thats why she left earlier. I miss her, I miss what I had with her."he said breaking down. I walked over biting my lip and touched his back lightly.

"Im here Cameron."I said. He turned around and I wiped away the tears that were falling.

"Bre can you handle this alone?"Nash asked.

"Yeah Nash, go see the twins."I replied softly. Cam's mouth dropped open and he wiped away his own tears.

"Cam hasnt even seen them in months Bre."Nash spoke up. I bit my lip and saw the hurt written across his face.

"He knew where they were Nash, he knew he was welcome to come see them anytime."I said softly. We all went downstairs and Cameron had his jaw clenched.

"Dallas you look pale and greenish."Aaron said his eyes going wide. I looked over at him and he swallowed hard.

"Let him see his kids guys so he can calm down."Nash spoke up. Shawn handed Hayley over to me and Lainey walked over with Gage. We sat down and she handed him over to Cameron. He started calming down and gazed into Gage's eyes as Gage watched him. I sat down with him holding Hayley and she kept checking him out.

"Im sorry Bre for everything wrong Ive ever done to you."he said softly. I looked up at him and saw the pain in his eyes.

"Let it go Cameron, it doesnt bother me anymore. My only focus is their happiness and health."I said giving him a little smile.

"You work all the time tho Bre."Taylor spoke up.

"I watch them for her."Lainey said from next to Carter. Both Jacks, Matt, Taylor and Aaron took that chance to go outside to play some bball.

"Bre lives across the street from here though, the twins arent ever with her."Nash spoke up.

"I take them to my mom's alot Nash, Lainey wasnt coming over to watch them yet."I replied biting my lip. Cameron looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I want to help take care of my kids Bre."he said seriously. I looked at Shawn and he looked lost.

"I have to be able to trust you again Cameron, I know you're their dad but you havent been one since they were born."I said softly. His mouth dropped open and I shook my head.

"I can watch them at your house tomorrow Bre and he could help me with them while your at work."Lainey suggested. I looked at both Carter and Taylor who were nodding.

"We can do that."I said making Cameron smile. Gage started laughing and I looked over at them.

"I cant wait til they get older Bre, he's going to be a little heartbreaker."Lainey said getting my attention.

*2 Years Later*

I finished making breakfast and heard the twins laughing from the living room. I walked in there and they had cartoons already on.

"Dont wake Lainey up."I laughed looking over at the couch. She was knocked out sitting up with her daughter on her chest. I walked over and picked up the 3 month old. I changed the diaper and heard the front door open.

"You and the twins are up early babe."Camerons voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw Carter was with him.

"They get me up as soon as the sun is out."I laughed kissing him softly. Carter took his daughter out of my arms and walked over to Lainey. He kissed her forehead and her eyes slowly opened. Cameron picked Gage up and Hayley jumped on his back. He laughed and took them to the kitchen.

"Im home now I can take care of her for awhile, go get some sleep babe."Cart