Ring any bells?

*Matt's P.O.V.*
I woke up to find Mallory curled up against me and her arms wrapped tightly around me. I had to get up and use the bathroom, but I almost couldn't bring myself to disturb Mal. My bladder ended up getting the best of me so I carefully untangled myself from her grasp. Just as I was washing my hands though, I heard a scream. I ran to the bedroom and saw Mallory in tears and shaking uncontrollably in my bed. I rushed over to her and sat down on the bad with her. She climbed into my lap and cried into my shoulder.
"Mal sweetheart, what's wrong darling?" I gently asked her.
"I woke up and you were gone! I didn't know where you went and I got scared. I couldn't remember where I was, but I knew you were supposed to be here with me." She chokes out.
"Oh Mal." I say, pulling her closer. "I would never ever leave you. I wouldn't be able to live without you."
"You promise?" She asks as she stares into my eyes.
"Absolutely. Nothing could ever take me away from you my love."
She smiles and pulls me in for a kiss. It was weird: I was usually so in control of myself, but the second I got around Mallory, it was either me being in control of the both of us or me completely succumbing to her every wish. Right now though, I was completely ok with her doing whatever she pleased to me. She seemed to sense this because she pushed me back on the bed so I was laying down. She readjusted herself so she was laying on top of me, and started kissing me. I pushed her lips off mine and started nibbling her ear. She moaned into my ear making my heart race. I started trailing kisses down her neck, starting at the sensitive spot just behind her ear, and going down to her collar bone. I stopped somewhere halfway along neck and started kissing a little harder than I probably should of. I couldn't stop anytime soon and when I finally did, she had a very obvious hickey.
"I'm sorry Mal." I quickly apologized.
"It's nothing the makeup team can't cover Matt, it's fine." She assures me.
I return my lips to hers and she proceeds to kiss me with a passion I just can't describe. It's so needy and desperate but still deep and loving. She runs her hands along my chest and through my hair. I start rubbing her back and eventually slide one hand under the shirt of mine that she's wearing. I'm very careful to keep my hand on her back and her back only. Finally after we make out for what seems like absolute forever she stops and lays next to me instead. She looks deeply into my eyes and her voice is surprisingly serious.
"Matt I love you so much but please promise me something."
"Anything my love." I reply.
"Promise me we won't go any farther than this until after we're married, if we still plan on getting married."
"I promise Mal. And yes, I still plan on spending my forever with you. For now though, let's not rush into anything and just enjoy ourselves. Ok?"
"Alright Matt, I'd like that."
We end up spending the day on the couch eating ice cream and watching one of our favorite tv shows, N.C.I.S.. Finally at about 7 pm, I hear a knock on my door. I begrudgingly get up to answer the door, and find Natalie there.
"Hello Natalie." I reply trying to sound casual.
"Is Mallory still with you?" She inquires.
"Yes why?" I just wanted to remind you two about what tomorrow was."
"Umm, what day is tomorrow?"
"Monday the 24th. Ring any bells?" Natalie says, her voice oddly venomous.
"Whitney and Stephen's wedding! How could we forget?!"
Don't ask why they're getting married on a Monday. I don't know but if I'm following the story line, I said that the night of their first date was a Saturday so it would make the wedding on a Monday.
"I don't know but seeming as how you're both in the wedding party, I'd suggest you two go find who you're supposed to be with."
Mallory gets up from the couch and joins us in the doorway. Natalie glances at what she's wearing and I see her eye the hickey on Mal's neck then back at me. I could swear I saw her eyes narrow for the slightest moment.
"Come on Mal, you and I should go help Whitney, and Matt I suggest that you go find Stephen and the guys." Natalie says.
I give a nod and Mallory leaves with Natalie, but not without giving me a goodbye kiss. Shortly after they leave, I call Adam and he tells me where I should go to meet up with them. I grab my car keys and head out the door.

*Mallory's P.O.V.*
"What is your issue?" I ask as I get into the car with Natalie.
She starts the car and heads in the direction of Whitney's apartment before she answers me.
"What are you talking about Mal?"
"I don't know it just seems like you hate Matt all of the sudden."
"I do not hate Matt. I just hate the fact that you spend every free second you have with him and I never get to see you anymore. Plus you two were so wrapped up in each other that you completely forgot about Whitney and Stephen. Luckily for you though, Whitney was asleep when I left so she probably won't even notice that you weren't there the entire time."
It took me a minute to process all that she said.
"I'm so sorry Natalie. I've been a terrible friend to you and to Whitney both. I never meant to neglect you or forget about Whitney's wedding. I feel so bad about both things. I can only hope that you find it in your heart to forgive me."
"Of course I forgive you Mal. I admit I probably overreacted. I'm so happy for you and Matt, but I miss girl's nights. Even though you two have only been dating for like five days, it feels like it's been an eternity since we've talked."
"I know Natalie. I know."
We sit in silence for the rest of the car ride there, but it's not an awkward silence. We get inside Whitney's apartment and find her fast asleep in her bed. We decide its best to let her sleep, since she'll need her energy for the following day. Natalie and I talk for awhile before deciding to turn in ourselves. She sleeps in the recliner while I take the couch. I fall asleep thinking about Matt and hoping that tomorrow goes perfectly.

I'm sorry guys. I know it's a really strange chapter and it was kinda awkward with the reveal of the wedding, but I needed something to fill the gap. I wasn't going to update tonight because we had our first field show for marching band and I'm completely exhausted, but I decided I would write something quick and simple. I hope you guys like it even though it's kinda strange. Good night you all and sweet dreams.
Love,
Sarah