He found the list he wrote about her. He had so much more to add. So much. He quickly reread the list and a smile tugged at his lips.

Reasons to like Sasha Stewart
1. She's interesting.
2. She makes me laugh.
3. She's not one of those girls that care about how she looks.
4. She can make tiny pictures. I LOVE tiny pictures.
5. She doesn't seem affected by my charms.
6. She has the prettiest green eye.
7. Nice body too.

He smiled at the list and pulled out his pen to write more.

8. She can make beautiful things.
9. I can trust her.
10. She makes me feel things... Things I've never felt before. And it's freaking scary but also kind of amazing too

He frowned at number 10. Did he just write that? Did he just freaking write that?
He rubbed his hair before pulling out his phone. He wanted company. He wanted her company.

So are you up for some star gazing again today?

He waited for a few seconds. He could see the message had been read but she didn't reply.

Sasha?

Still no reply. Was she ignoring him? Was she fucking ignoring him?

He called her. She didn't pick it.

He paused to review the day's actions. Had he done anything to offend her? All he'd done was ask for her help. And she seemed pretty happy then.

Jeremy didn't really know what to do. No one ignored Jeremy Cox. How could she?

He jumped up and pulled on his sneakers. He was going to go over to her house and make her talk to him.

*************
Sasha went back to upgrading her village in clash of clans. She was not going to attach herself to him especially if he was going to leave anyway. She almost cried. Almost.

Sylvie was on her bed, also using her phone. She'd been strangely silent all afternoon. Well, Sasha wasn't going to beg her for details.

"So, how are you prepping for prom?" Sasha asked at last.

Sylvie raised her eyes from the phone.

"Well, if you're wondering no one's asked me yet. Maybe because I still don't have a boyfriend. I'm not complaining though" she complained.

Sasha giggled at her.

Looking at Sylvie, you'd never believe she had gotten into university of California to study Marine biology. She would be heading off in September and Sasha knew she would miss her only sister so much.

"Yeah, you'd better not be!" Sasha added in a menacing voice.

She heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" Solomon screamed from somewhere in the house.

"So who's going to be valedictorian?" Sasha asked, reaching under her pillow and pulling out her trusty bag of crisps.

"Probably Raymond Smith. The guy has had a perfect GPA since forever. Plus I heard he's going to Harvard. On scholarship. So yeah I think he'll get it."