curiosity killed the cat ............But Hey i'm Already dead

Kallum's pov:

I walked up to her slowly taking in her beauty then I remembered she was the girl i caught staring at me earlier I don't why but i wanted to talk to her but i also know not to get to close just in case she wants to get to know me better but we know what they say curiosity killed the cat ............but hey i'm already dead so i guess that doesn't imply to me .

"

Does she always talk for most of the lesson"I said trying to make conversation and that's all i could think of i've a]had years of experience with women and i've never struggled to think of a good conversation starter why now?

"Pretty much every lesson "she said trying to sound normal but i could hear the shaking in her voice.

"So how much of what she's saying are you taking in" I said still facing the front .This was great why couldn't the teacher let us do individual work i know everything already i mean i've seen history being made with my own eyes for god sake's and they always get it wrong or miss out information or make up crap.

"Absolutely none of it "she said which made me smirk a little .

She was quiet for a little while and looked like she was thinking as she got a little crease above her eyebrow ."So how much of what she's saying are you taking in"

"Absolutely none of it" I said smirking and i couldn't help but laugh in the inside it took her a long time and all she got was to ask me what i asked her.

"So I'm kallum and i guess you can tell i'm new " I said hoping she would give me her name back while I turning to look at her she went all stiff and tense i she looked like she was nervous. 

"erm...yeh its obvious your new ,everyone knows everyone round here so its obvious when someones new in town"she stumbled out.

"I'm Tabitha by the way "Tabitha i thought what a cute name.

"Cute name you got"shit I said it out loud .

"What did you say i wasn't listening"great she missed it maybe i should lie and say something else ,no i should just repeat what i said.

"I said cute name"I said smirking now she definitely heard this time.

"Thanks kallums not a bad name either" she said just before the bell rang she flew out of her chair like she couldn't get away fast enough .I made my way out of class deciding to have a look around this place.