Chapter 1: School

So, today's the day, and my heart is pumping with excitement, both for Friday being our talent show and today being Daisy's first day. And like any first day for anyone, she was of course there. So we talked at lunch that day, and I decided to say nothing. There were times I'd say stuff that caused awkward silence, but that was usual for me. So when Friday came, I did the stuff I had planned and asked Daisy what she liked best. Both of us liked the second thing best. So, the weekend passed. I actually didn't talk to her Monday or Tuesday, for the fact that my feelings began to grow and what I thought was happening really was...And so, Wednesday, I said to myself I'd at least somehow mention it. I didn't. The same thing happened over and over, until I eventually gave up. Maybe it wasn't the right time yet. So, weeks passed and the school year ended, our school's summer program going soon. Man, was I excited to be with my friends...And her. I shook that last part off as I went into school. The usual happened, and every now and then I'd have a conversation with a friend, but most f that first week I wasn't too talkative...Maybe out of nervousness? Later, having no clue what was going on, I went so far as to ask on a forum, and got some decent advice, and I forgot it. So, missing the second week of summer due to camp, week three rolled around.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember this all gets based around true experiences! Don't say my life sucks. Anyway, next chapter is the next few weeks.