"Hey Maria."I said with a small smile on my lips.

"Skyler?"She asked barely above a whisper.

"Yea, that's me."I said as tears formed in my eyes.

"Oh my god you're ok.Is Max ok?"She asked me and a frown was put on my face. She never knew.

"Um...I'm sorry Maria, I tried stopping Michael but the chains were too tight."I said my voice breaking a couple times.I heard her gasp before it soon turned to sobs. I then heard a little voice that I miss so much.

"Grandma, why are you crying?"The little girl asked. That little girl was Zara.

"It's nothing."She said and sniffled."Go find Zayn and start looking for your suitcases. Mommy is going to pick you guys up."She said and the little girl squealed at the mention f her mom and then ran to go find her brother.

"How did you-"I started but was cut off.

"I would have sent them to you anyway. Skyler there's something I never told you or Max."Maria said pausing."I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I only 12 months to live."

"When were you diagnosed?"I asked fearing the answer.

"11 1/2 months ago."She mumbled making me sigh as tears blurred my vision falling down faster.

"Ok...My brother is going to pick them up, just ask if his name is Braydon Jackson and ask him what my full name is."I told her sniffling here and there.

"Ok and baby girl?"

"Yea?"

"Don't cry...I'll be fine. I'll see you next time."She said and I could tell she had a small smile on her lips.

"OK."I said my voice cracking. as she hung up. I wiped my eyes and stood up sniffling a bit to see Tyler in front of me. He then slowly walked towards me as I slowly walked backwards and my back hit the wall. He put his arms around my waist and cupped my cheek slowly sliding it from my cheek down my body to the waist line of my pants.

"You have no idea how long I waited to do this to you."He whispered in my ear huskily. He trailed his lips from collar bone up my neck and to my jaw line.

"When we get home, we are finishing what we started awhile back."He said before picking me up bridal style and taking me to his car. I looked around and saw it was dark outside which explained why the others left when I was changing. Tyler put me in the car not letting me put my seatbelt on before he sped off to the direction of my house which was surprisingly only a 10 minute drive since he was speeding. He then picked me up and ran inside the house before he smacked into the door cause he didn't open it. 

Correction he smacked me into the door cause he hadn't even put the keys into the lock. He slowed down to do that part but then he closed and locked the door then ran upstairs and threw me on the bed before closing and locking my door. I just noticed they switched the lock on that thing, I am really slow. I think I even locked my door a couple times. I was then interrupted from my thoughts when Tyler smashed his lips onto mine. Almost instantly I replied which made him smirk against my lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist ignoring the pain flaring from my thigh. I put my hands under his shirt lightly tracing his abs making him shiver and my turn to smirk. Tyler then pulled away and stared at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this...We can stop if we get to far?"He warned me and I shook my head smiling at him.

"I want to do this."Once those words left from my mouth his lips met with mine again. And I'm pretty sure we know how that night went down. 

Braydon's POV

"Where are we going?"Zach asked me as we left the hospital and went in the car.

"Bisbee Arizona. We are picking up Zayn and Zara."

"Oh ok."He said and we drove to the airport and went to Arizona. On the plane Zach fell asleep but I just stayed up thinking. Soon we landed and I went to the address Sky texted me. I drove up to see a small 2 story blue house that had a fence around it with a small flower garden. I walked up the small pathway with Zach beside me and I knocked on the door and a lady that looked to be in her mid 40's opened the door.

"Are you Skyler's brother?"She asked me and I nodded my head with a small smile.

"What's her full name?"She asked and I laughed thinking only Sky would think of that.

"Skyler Maria Emmalee Sarah-Jayne Gonzalez Jackson."I said without hesitation. I have called her that so many times it got stuck in my head which surprises us since I can barely even remember what day it is.

"Well that's surprising...You can barely even remember what day it is."Zach said behind me.

"Yea yea whatever."I waved him off.

"Zayn, Zara your uncle is here to take you to your mom."The lady said screaming behind her.

"Yay mommy."2 little kids said running up to the door. One was a 4 year old girl that Had Sky's eyes and dirty blonde hair while the 4 year old boy had Sky's brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"This is your uncle and he will be taking you to your mother. Now give grandma a hug."She said and the 2 little kids hugged her and then came in front of us smiling. I smiled and bent down to their level.

"Hey guys, I'm your uncle Braydon and this is your uncle Zach."I said pointing to Zach behind me. I can not wait to get these 2 kids to Skyler.

Skyler's POV

I woke up to somebody opening the front door.

"Sky we're home."Braydon yelled and me and Tyler jumped up. I got up off my bed and ran over to drawers. I pulled out some undergarments and some yoga pants with a t-shirt. I ran downstairs ignoring the pain flaring from my thigh and stomach. I was downstairs in less than a second and in front of me were my 4 year twins that hadn't changed a bit.

"MOMMY!!!"They both screamed and ran over to me. I sat down on the floor and hugged them both as tears flowed down my cheeks. I finally have my baby's with me and so does Maria.

***********************************************

A/N: I know sucky chapter but I promise the next one is coming out sooner...in a week promise. Please vote if you enjoyed my book which is sadly coming to an end.I'm thinking about writing a sequel comment if you want me too and I think that's it.

Thanks for reading my book and I'll update soon.

-Anonymous