She peered out into the distance.The trials of fire ended at the large metal doors.She approached it carefully.It was then she noticed two rotting smells of dead flesh on the ground.The skulls of people.They were both wearing the remains of shining armor that had supposedly come from Ancient Greek and one had a piece of paper in his hands.

She carefully pulled it away and opened it.In a hurried scrwal it read,"Here lies The Lord of Darkness.May his evil be banished from this world."

"Lord DarkShadow,"Shira thought."A man defeated and killed almost a thousand years ago and his hidden spells were hid from the world."She could not believe her luck.The spell book was a weapon among weapons.At least from the stories she had been told as a little child.But she still had one challenge.

It was locked in a case.She peered at the lock carefully.Without the careful care she had done earlier,she swung her knife at the lock shattering it in less then five seconds.She grinned and put a shoulder to the door.It would not budge.She groaned in frustration and anger and looked at the other door hinges.

Two or three of them were missing the hinges.She slashed at the hinges with her knifes.But the door refuesed to fall.She screamed with rage and hate.As she bared her teeth,seething the door budged open showering her with dust and smoke.

She coughed and spluttered her eyes watering.When it finally settled,she darted toward the room.A small green beam of light glared down at her,reaveling a large book sitting on it.She approached carefully,then glanced into the darkness expecting John F. Kennedy to leap out to prove her under arrest.

Nothing happened and she reached the book unharmed.She extended her hand to touch the book and hesitated.Then touched the cover.She jerked her head back as a rush of power came rushing through her body.She felt her foot snap into place,the splints snapping with the force.There was a hot feeling over her forehead and back.She tried to remove her hand from the book but she found it stuck there.

Her body began to glow white with light.It grew brighter and brighter and brighter.At last when she was glowing like a lantern her hand slipped off the book.She collapsed to the floor and the light slowly began to fade.She panted heavily.She had never felt so...alive.So powerful.She felt that her forehead was hot so she touched it.

She noticed a pool of water nearby.She dragged herself to it and she gasped.Her body had changed.Her eyes were a darker shade of blue and her hair was purple not that dark bleached blonde anymore.Her arms were painted in red and white stripes.She looked over at the book.It hadn't moved from its perch.

She narorwed her eyes and reached out again.Nothing happened.She breathed in a sigh of relief and opened the first page which was blank.She closed her eyes and starting to feel them turn a deep shade of red as she made out words.

It read."If you are using this right now,you are the owner of this spell book.Use it wisely.Its evil can consume you like it did to me.Signed,Lord Shadow of 579 B.C."

She read the message over a few times and smiled to herself.This is what she was looking for,so she could crush the White House and keep the President and First Lady at her mercy until she was done toying and breaking them and then kill them.She could kill the woman first.It would be funny to watch Kenendy beg at her,having him at her mercy.

She carefully replaced the book into her warm jacket.Once she was certain it wouldn't fall out,she left the place toward where the crate lay.She nudgled it but it wouldn't move.

She cursed quietly but then she had an idea.She grabbed her book and fanned through the pages until she found a lifting spell.

"External Lafizona,"she said.She felt her body glow with dark energy as the power steamed her cells.The crate was lifted then she tossed it into the ground wjth a crash.

She smirked to herself.The power felt so...good.She knew she had a way back at her hated President.Now she just needed at least the Cubans or the Soviet Union on her side.They all hated Kenendy.If she allowed them to help her crush the United States and its President,she could turn on Cuba and the Soviet Union before they even realized what was happening.She almost smiled at the thought of North America being destroyed.

What had the nation become?she had seethed over this.Sure Kenendy was good-looking but he was too young for the President election.She had wanted him to lose and let Johnson win.He was a bit older and had more training.

It was then she picked up the sound of marching feet.Shira crouched low and ahead she spotted a few Cubans striking up ahead.She couldn't help but smile.These guards were from the Rise of Castro.The bloodred suits showed it.

She slipped out of the bushes in front of the Cubans.Guns were aimed her way.But one of the Cubans knew her and said,"Lady Wind."and dropped to his feet.

She glanced at him."Tell your me to follow me.I have some very important goods for you to carry."The leader nodded and turned to his men,giving them orders in Spanish.

She turned and walked back toward the crate.The board was set now all they had to do was figure out who would carry it.