Her past

Elsa's P.O.V

Hi my name is Elizabeth but I prefer to be called Elsa. No one calls me that or is even aware of that nickname they either call me Els,Elsie or Eliza and sometimes Liz. My full name is

Elizabeth Idun Winters

I am currently 16 and have brown hair. My hair is not naturally brown but I have dyed it to look more like my parents and only my parents are aware of this not even my sister is. Me and my sister are quite close but we never really hang out because all her friends seem to dislike me.

You have hans her boyfriend.

Astrid the mean girl.

Tooth also a mean girl along with Astrid as they are the main bullies in the school.

Rapunzel the most popular girl in school with her looks and sweetness. She is mine and Anna's cousin and we get on well but more her and Anna.

Flynn Rider Rapunzel's boyfriend but was also known as the player but he isn't anymore. He is popular and a bit of a bad boy but not as much as...

...Jack

Now he is the typical popular bad boy that plays with girls hearts. He is also my bully and hates me the most out of Anna's friends.

But anyway let's get on to today, right now I am getting ready to go to the horrible school.

*10 minutes later*

I grab my jacket and slip it on making sure to pick up my glasses and keys as I lock up the house and open up the garage to get out my car. I have a motorcycle that I learned to ride when I turned 16 and I got one for my birthday of my parents. I also have a Ferrari that I never use as I don't want to show people that I am rich but also because I haven't got my driving licence yet but I will be turning 17 soon so I am going to start taking driving lessons.

Locking up the garage I get on my bike and begin to cycle to school. I choose to cycle just because it exercise and also to keep up the nerdy reputation I have. I don't really class as a nerd I am not an straight A student but I o wear nerdy glasses and read books. I also like writing wattpad books as I want to become a writer. Well I would want to become  writer if my dream career wasn't to become a singer.But I tell people I want to become a writer seeing as no one knows about my singing abilities.

I would tell people but I already get a lot of hate even just about my existence so I would prefer to pretend to be bad at singing for them to just laugh at me then them tease me and hate me more when I showcase my real talent. 

Ringgggg

The bell interrupts my thoughts as I am brought back to reality and the realisation that I need to head to my first lesson if I don't want to be late. So with that realisation I rush off in to my first lesson......

.......... Maths

I mentally groan at the thought of maths. I mean it's horrible if anyone like it I would think they would have serious problems. But anyway let's get this over with.

I walk in to my maths classroom and take a seat toward the back next to the window so I can stare outside. I never really pay attention to the lesson I just look outside trying to think of lyrics to a song I am working on it's called let it go. I made it because I feel like I need to let the nervousness of thinking I will be judged for my voice go and that I should just preform but I doubt that will happen.

*Sigh*

But anyway this is what I have so far

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight

Not a footprint to be seen.

A kingdom of isolation,

and it looks like I'm the Queen

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside

Couldn't keep it in;

Heaven knows I've tried

Don't let them in,

don't let them see

Be the good girl you always have to be..........

That's all I have so far but I feel like the rest of the lyrics will hit me soon and then boom I will of finished my first ever song. But at the end of the day I mean I love writing songs it's my passion but I conceal and hide my voice from everyone so there is never a chance of me getting noticed and signed a record deal.

Oh. Wait there is I could sing in the play but I don't want to get humiliated.

What to do?

This is a once in life time opportunity the school does invite record delist as we have the best singers attend this school.

But is it a risk worth taking?

It's a once in a life time opportunity what have I got to loose......

.......And that was one of the best decisions I ever made

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

868words

Hi guys I am back and with another Jelsa book. I know I said I would post it on my other account but I have decided against it.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this first chapter the next chapter is also about her past when she sings and this leads on to her career. But anyway I hope you will continue to read this book and if you haven't already check out my first book please.

Also final thing, please understand that I will try and work on this book as soon as possible but I need to start revising for my exams in may and that will be my priority so I may not update often but when I do I hope it was worth the wait.

Bye Icicles

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter : -)

-Megan x